Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo extraction in endless missions

Pones234

DE could you please change the solo extraction in endless missions from a timer to an interaction, its driving me nuts at this point. It would be so much easier to just press the interaction button and its done, the timer is so buggy and annoying. 

Edited by Pones234
  • Like 2

They can simply just add the way of extaction like interception or defense have on every rotation, this way it would not mess up the spawns for the one who stay and the ones who want to leave wont have to run to extraction and wait a whole minute where they can be swarmed with enemies

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lazarow said:

They can simply just add the way of extaction like interception or defense have on every rotation, this way it would not mess up the spawns for the one who stay and the ones who want to leave wont have to run to extraction and wait a whole minute where they can be swarmed with enemies

I'd rather not be interrupted every x minutes in survival, let's say, unless I am doing a fissure and I have to. 

Just making it so you walk up to the extraction room and press x to leave sounds like a great solution. I totally agree with OP

the problem on that is all about the host: allow him to leave the match by surprise could be troublesome for some players that has connection issues

its quite normal, for me at least, that when the host quits on endless fissures, the host migration will deny me from picking an new relic