Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Comes Next After The Hek!

DogManDan

So you get to Silver Initiate and build the Boltor and run it all the way up to level, then you make Gold Initiate and build the Gorgon (never looking back at the boltor) and run it all the way up to level, then you make Initiate and build the Hek (never looking back at the Gorgon/Boltor) and run all the way up to level, but beyond that there is nothing.

I reached Siver Initiate (level 5) and was looking but saw not level locked weapon to build and run. I personally think there should be something at each of these main levels as I found the first 3 to be awesome. Granted I have a few other waepons to build and complete to 30 but think it would be cool nonetheless to have something at each main level.

I'll try to respond to each of these as best I see fit.

Boltor > Gorgon.

The Cool factor, and damage outclass Gorgon.

Not sure about Hek though, I'm not a fan of shotguns.

I use to think the Boltor was way better than the Gorgon as well, but once you get the Gorgon to a high enough level and drop in the right MODS it becomes a never ending powerhouse and suppression weapon. I still like the Boltor on occasion.

No clue but they are adding more Closed Beta weapons in the next update so we might get something soon enough :D

Well thats always good to hear that more will come in and one can only hope to see something awesome for a level 5 unlock.

You are rushing through the content while they are still building it. Same logic applies to the people who played the alpha; more content is always coming, you just have to wait.

I understand that not all content has been released and that more is comeing, I am just asking what would be next after the Hek.

Dont encourage them to keep adding higher ranked stuff untill they rework their rank system to not force everyone to level their mk1 to 30.

How is anyone forced to level their mk1 to 30? I dropped mine as soon as I had the credits to grab a different weapon.

I hope the upgrade to the 4-barrel HEK will be a 8 Barrel Auto-shotgun with neon-stripes and spinners on the magazine! ;)

Really, c'mon I am trying to be serious here!! The thought of a Auto-Shotgun is not bad though.

...3 times. At least. And the skana. And the Lato. Gotta looooove the lato ;)

No and No. Don't care for the Skana as the Cronis and Jaw Sword are better IMO for this style. PErsonally I am very happy with my Dual Heat Swords and starting to level a Gram now, but am on the edge with that one. The Lato/Lato prime are just not what one would expect as a pistol either. I am trying to level the lato again and see how I feel when it gets to a higher level, but I need more cataylst alerts so I can grow the weapons.

How is anyone forced to level their mk1 to 30? I dropped mine as soon as I had the credits to grab a different weapon.

You cant sell weapons then re-rank them anymore (and even if you could thats not really acceptable either). Currently the 'max rank' is all frames and weapons at 30, meaning if you are actually caring about rank, you need to do that, all frames and weapons to 30. This includes the mk1, the skana, the bo, etc.

Sure you may say its not really like that because they arent releasing anything that requires the maxed rank (yet), and ill just say they arent doing that because they realize their rank system needs a rework. Id rather not have to go grind weapons ill never use in the mean time while waiting for that rework.

Boltor > Gorgon.

The Cool factor, and damage outclass Gorgon.

Not sure about Hek though, I'm not a fan of shotguns.

Boltor performs better damage against normal mobs, due to the armor ignore. But against bosses that have innate damage reduction that is not attributed to an "armor" stat, Gorgon performs waaaaaaaay better.

Boltor performs better damage against normal mobs, due to the armor ignore. But against bosses that have innate damage reduction that is not attributed to an "armor" stat, Gorgon performs waaaaaaaay better.

There's more regular mobs than bosses.

My Boltor is doing 50 damage per shot at rank 30, and I still have a few low-ranked mods.

All you need for Boltor is a Freeze mod, Elemental or Fire Rate mod, and the rest can just be damage.

Gorgon is better for bosses, but I could argue that melee is better for bosses than Gorgon.

There's more regular mobs than bosses.

My Boltor is doing 50 damage per shot at rank 30, and I still have a few low-ranked mods.

All you need for Boltor is a Freeze mod, Elemental or Fire Rate mod, and the rest can just be damage.

Gorgon is better for bosses, but I could argue that melee is better for bosses than Gorgon.

Go ahead and try. Almost time I've had to revive someone in a boss fight, it's because they were trying to melee the boss. The only melee spammers that don't crumple to the ground, are the ones that have ranged gunners drawing the boss's attention.

I actually use a bronco with a huge clip mod, multishot, puncture, armor penetration + crit chance, and a freeze mod + crit chance. I end up doing more damage than anyone else.

I really recommend leveling up everything else when you can and see what fits your playstyle until the next update. There's nothing wrong with having a higher rank, and I bet your rank will transfer if they do change the way the rank system works. I'm currently rank 6, shooting for seven. :)

Go ahead and try. Almost time I've had to revive someone in a boss fight, it's because they were trying to melee the boss. The only melee spammers that don't crumple to the ground, are the ones that have ranged gunners drawing the boss's attention.

Your playing with idiots then

Its most definitely a preference of gun. I ran my Boltor last night and was actually not as happy with it as I once was. Now that I have the Hek and Gorgon fully leveled and modded the way I like my Boltor just sits for now.

On the pistol side of things however I can't find anything better than my AKBolto for use. Just my opinion and I will be trying the Bronco soon as suggested above to see. The Afuris is to much of a ammo hog to build it past 15 for me.

So you get to Silver Initiate and build the Boltor and run it all the way up to level, then you make Gold Initiate and build the Gorgon (never looking back at the boltor) and run it all the way up to level, then you make Initiate and build the Hek (never looking back at the Gorgon/Boltor) and run all the way up to level, but beyond that there is nothing.

I reached Siver Initiate (level 5) and was looking but saw not level locked weapon to build and run. I personally think there should be something at each of these main levels as I found the first 3 to be awesome. Granted I have a few other waepons to build and complete to 30 but think it would be cool nonetheless to have something at each main level.

Got my Hek at 3, i've been waiting for so long; and no i did not use cash

Its most definitely a preference of gun. I ran my Boltor last night and was actually not as happy with it as I once was. Now that I have the Hek and Gorgon fully leveled and modded the way I like my Boltor just sits for now.

On the pistol side of things however I can't find anything better than my AKBolto for use. Just my opinion and I will be trying the Bronco soon as suggested above to see. The Afuris is to much of a ammo hog to build it past 15 for me.

Lex is great for head shot

Have not tried kraken