Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make thrall murmur nodes shared with fissures and others or reduce ammount needed

Domaik

Please make thrall murmur nodes shared with fissures and others. It's pointlessly long to farm for murmurs and the nodes are separated from everything else making it very pointless and annoying to do those missions. If at least we could farm fissures at the same time it would be better.

Otherwise reduce the number of murmurs needed by half at least.

I don't enjoy farming lvl 93 grineer missions to get only 30 endo and 2k credits as the reward with nothing special about the mission. If at least there was a fissure it would be useful.

• Like 1

This is a good point I must agree with, why cant they just be also in regular missions?

For a lot of old content, if I lack orokin cells, I can farm them, or I could be patient, I'll get more eventually.
Making things REQUIRE farming is a step in the wrong direction I feel.
Focused farming isn't fun, and at the end of the day, this is a game, isn't fun the point of a game?

Having the option to farm to speed things up, is great, being forced to farm or accept no progress at all, less so..

I mean, the Kuva Lich invites itself to my game, if there is no way to get rid of an annoyance without farming, the lich will always be a "do the dishes" style of chore in the long run.
So I would suggest, make EVERYTHING needed drop in regular missions you might run into.. BUT, at a low drop rate, much slower than focusing on getting rid of it will.
That way I could fix it eventually, OR hurry to get it over with, if it steals something like a riven.
And the people complaining about how boring it is, would have MUCH less to complain about.

Edited by enizer

18 hours ago, Avynire said:

Make it so that1st complete murmur show the mods needed, and 2nd show the order.

I would be happy with just the following:

-halve the amount of murmurs needed

-have a way to hunt the weapon you want (no repeats)

-Kuva lich nodes are shared with fissures at least.

Edited by Domaik