The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Here's a Concept for you

(PSN)JayCe247

Someone probably mentioned this, I didn't bother to look and see. But for the Warframe App, we should have what I'll like to call Phantom Missions. Similar to Extractors Missions, but for your Loadout Warframes. Just like the Extractors Missions, those Warframes should only be able to go to Planets that a player fully unlocked. These Missions should allow players to utilize Warframes they to build up. But like me, may be stuck at work or too sleepy to do so. We should be able to use multiple Set Loadouts for these Missions.

If knowing when to reward these Loadout Phantom Missions posed a problem. They should be reward along side the Extractors Missions Slots or in between. For example, I'm Mastery Rank 10, I noticed when I got my 10th Rank, that I also received another slot for Extractors Missions. Which became my 4th Missions Slots. So now I can send out 4 Extractors at a time to farm for me. I don't know when I was rewarded the other three, I just notice my 4th one. But the reward should be similar.

Also as we send our Warframes out on these Phantom Missions through the app, we should gain rewards and Exp., rewards like the most common resources on the Planet, alone with different Exp Points for the Warframe, each Weapons, Sentinel, Companion and Focus Points for your Operator connected to that Loadout. Plus any special reward of DE chooses for us using the App with the Main Game. Create a similar App Mission, that would help the players farm better for Prime Weapons or at least give them a better chance. One that won't spam the same Rewards each time. Maybe make it that we can also interact with Ordis through the App...Lol. I Love his Humor. 

Edited by (PS4)JayCe247

• 1 month later...

I was thinking something similar. Instead of just Extractors like we can deploy that give 1 resource every 4 or 8 hrs have the ability to deploy specters on a mission for you. Teshin can do it, why can't we. Have a fail chance/difficulty to justify use of the specters. Id be fine with the being lost in failed missions. Im currently sitting of several specter regiments worth with no real purpose other than backup when Im feeling lazy in a mission.