Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One requiem fissure is not enough

Mephane

It totally sucks being in an endless mission where after 5 minutes/waves/etc everyone else wants to extract. Normally, people who just want to open a single relic (for example because they only have one) can just do a non-endless mission for that, but with the requiem fissures this is not an option.

It's especially annoying when these end up being surprise extractions - one player decided to leaves and chooses no relic... but then the 2 other players who did select a relic choose to leave anyway, and you are alone and have just spent a radiant requiem relic for effing kuva.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mephane said:

choose to leave anyway, and you are alone and have just spent a radiant requiem relic

AFAIK, the Relic isn't used up until you actually get to the screen where you
choose a reward at the end of the mission (or Rotation for endless missions).

17 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

AFAIK, the Relic isn't used up until you actually get to the screen where you
choose a reward at the end of the mission (or Rotation for endless missions).

I know. The thing is, I held out until the 10 minute mark because of course I would not leave at like 7 minutes just because the rest of the team bailed, I have no trouble surviving this or keeping up sufficient life support. Then of course I got the relic reward popup and of all the things, got kuva. Then the deed was done and the relic gone. With a full or even just 3 player squad you the chances for something worthwile (read: requiem mods, because let's face it that is the reason why we run these fissures) is much higher.