The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Wrong Ducat cost on Braton Prime Stock

Ssschah

nyd3CLE.jpg

As you can see in the screenshot, despite being an uncommon reward, the Braton Prime Stock will only give 15 Ducats on exchange.
The correct amount should be 25 Ducats, because we can get it as a common and uncommon reward from different Relics.

On a side note, the Lith C4 Relic is still available to get from missions and was introduced with Mesa Prime access (Hotfix 24.2.2).

• Like 1

Braton Prime Stock relics:

Lith C4 Uncommon
Meso T1 Common
Neo R2 Common
Axi A6 Common
Meso D3 Common (V)
Meso N1 Common (V)
Meso N5 Common (V)
Neo B2 Common (V)
Neo N4 Common (V)
Neo S10 Common (V)
Neo V2 Common (V)
Neo Z2 Common (V)
Axi A1 Common (V)
Axi A4 Common (V)
Axi E2 Common (V)

I don't see why it should have more than 15 ducat payout.

17 hours ago, Vaeldious said:

I don't see why it should have more than 15 ducat payout.

When a new prime access came after introduction of Relic system, it brought new Relics which some of them held old prime parts but with different rarity. The exchange rate of those parts was then adjusted accordingly and with it DE has set a precedent.
In this case the Braton Prime Stock is an outlier and should be fixed.

If we take a look on Relic rewards that share the same rarity range as Braton Prime Stock and divide the Relics that hold them between common and uncommon we will get the following list:
Braton Prime Blueprint c12, u4; Fang Prime Handle c7, u7; Paris Prime Upper Limb c10, u4; Soma Prime Blueprint c2, u1; Trinity Prime Neuroptics c4, u1; Volt Prime Blueprint c2, u2; Lex Prime Blueprint c12, u2.
Vaeldious, following your logic the Braton Prime Blueprint, Paris Prime Upper Limb and especially Lex Prime Blueprint shouldn't payout more than 15 Ducats but all parts listed above are giving 25 Ducats.

But you know what Vaeldious? There are 2 more items that meet the Common/Uncommon rarity range but I haven't added them to the list because they actually payed out too many Ducats:
Rubico Prime Stock
Z8ErCsM.jpg
Saryn Prime Neuroptics
jIdZ06K.jpg

While I was at it, I have checked if perhaps one of the prime parts with Uncommon/Rare rarity had incorrect Ducat rate. There was one with too high payout too:
Valkyr Prime Systems
KPkYDRJ.jpg

Thank you @Vaeldious , because of your reply I was able to find 3 more Relic rewards that had wrong Ducats exchange rate and add them to this bug report.

• 3 weeks later...