Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Refered By Me

Chaosdreamer

Question

Hi, if this is not allowed feel free to remove or edit the whole thing as not allowed (so others people dont do it)

If you are a news starter and having trouble in the game here a solution for you, get refered by me :

what you earn :

-Help from rank 10 player

-Also help if you are locked somewhere in the map

-One free warframe of your choise (No Vauban , any prime,and Nekro*) *We may go for Nekro if you have the piece for....

-Answering also your question into English & french language

-Also by getting refered you get Free 7 days affinity booster (Xp)

here if you want more detail : https://warframe.com/referral

You are probably going to ask : Are you doing for free?Any traps?

Theire is no Traps also This is not really "Free" is win-win situation if you checked the referral page

I earn some stuff as you get refered

How to join :

Send me PM i'll give you my referal link

If you got question feel free to ask

Note : for help is easier for players from EU , if you are in others time zone is might be pretty hard

9 answers to this question

Hahahaha, and we will keep finding ways around the system DE. +1 for you. Great idea.

Hunting news players on mercure is hard job ,maybe will find some here. Also i hope this is not against the rules :)

Edit : Here's a question, who are you going to refer if no one has access to the forums but a signed up player? Plan failed :P

with a bit of luck some news player get annoyed and ask something in player helping player , or just some guys who want to restart ,or getting help to farm some warframe , you already think about being begginer like rank 0/1 and already getting something like Saryn?

Edited by Chaosdreamer