Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plauge star event

Vidar

40 minutes ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

why are you complaining about people answering your questions?

that just seems pretty rude.

Hey sorry for the disturbance to you but I have had some bad experiences with this guy as he was really rude as I joined his clan and a bunch of other thing sorry for the misunderstanding on your side

10 hours ago, Hyrqge said:

Hey sorry for the disturbance to you but I have had some bad experiences with this guy as he was really rude as I joined his clan and a bunch of other thing sorry for the misunderstanding on your side

ah, sorry, my bad!
Hope there was no malicious intent this time (since the answer seemed ok otherwise) and they just moved on.

6 hours ago, Her_Lovely_Tentacles said:

ah, sorry, my bad!
Hope there was no malicious intent this time (since the answer seemed ok otherwise) and they just moved on.

I'm sorry to inform you and anyone else reading this but Hyrqge is a known menace in community. When he joined my clan, he pestered on getting admin status and privilege and harassed multiple people through spams including an officer on our Discord. After he was banned, he went to spam region chat (somehow avoiding Kickbot). When he was confronted about why he was banned from the clan, he deflected the fault to everyone else but himself and denied all evidence. After that, he has hopped through several clans since and has been removed from each of them. For anyone reading this, know that this is a 13 year old-ish kid (we have confirmation through his Twitch that he aggressively tried to advertise and during voice chat) who is nothing short of self-absorbing, obnoxious, and selfish.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-11-13 at 2:17 PM, --H--Hierarch said:

I'm sorry to inform you and anyone else reading this but Hyrqge is a known menace in community. When he joined my clan, he pestered on getting admin status and privilege and harassed multiple people through spams including an officer on our Discord. After he was banned, he went to spam region chat (somehow avoiding Kickbot). When he was confronted about why he was banned from the clan, he deflected the fault to everyone else but himself and denied all evidence. After that, he has hopped through several clans since and has been removed from each of them. For anyone reading this, know that this is a 13 year old-ish kid (we have confirmation through his Twitch that he aggressively tried to advertise and during voice chat) who is nothing short of self-absorbing, obnoxious, and selfish.

i can say this is true cause he deletes evidence and i have it before he did evidence and if you want to see add me on discord so i can show you