Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is better mk1-paris or boltor

(PSN)Cronos20007

Question

4 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Cronos20007 said:

Help i so confused for Mk1-paris<boltor or Mk1-paris<boltor

Who is better?

I mean it's based on your preference really. Do you like pumping a bunch of bullets into enemies, or do you like one shotting enemies? Boltor can be really good for crowds, because you can fan it basically and hit multiple people at once. While Paris is better for maybe some stealthier play, and maybe smaller groups.

But remember, you still have a melee and a secondary. If you want the bow, and you like auto weapons, you could take Paris, and maybe the Furis, which is an auto pistol, and have a weapon that is better for picking of lone enemies, while your secondary could be better for larger crowds. Alternatively, if you like boltor better, then you could grab a secondary like the Lato, which is pretty strong and pretty accurate, so you can do some one shot kills.

In the end it is up to your preference. And don't forget, you can change your loadouts. So maybe in one mission you want to use Paris, and another you want to use Boltor.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Cronos20007:

Help i so confused for Mk1-paris<boltor or Mk1-paris<boltor

Who is better?

Its very clear... Mk1-paris<boltor

Sorry, i couldnt resist, but why do you even wonder about this? Just try them.. your goal is to build all weapons at least 1 time and get them to level 30 to get your Mastery Rank up. Every Weapon you level to 30 gives you 3000 Mastery Rank exp and every Warframe 6000 MR exp. Selll what you dont like...

I personally hate Boltor so I'd say MK1-Paris. But that's just it... these two are probably close enough in actual performance that it's just a toss up and comes down to personal preferences. I dislike automatic weapons, particularly non-hitscan automatic weapons and Boltor really takes the cake there... piece of crap slow af projectiles mumblemumblerabblerabble