Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killed 10 kuva liches and ALL repeated weapons

greaters

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Would you care to explain how DE profit from their new system being stingy?

Can you buy these new guns with plat?

It's not needed. The dependence on the amount of platinum in the game account and the appearance of the kuva lich becomes more than obvious.
Who has a lot of platinum - they get more lich content. A Kuva hunter collection in which there are the necessary mods is expensive.
The calculation is so that the players bought up the collection, and did not run after the necessary mods.
Who does not have platinum - does NOT receive a single message on the appearance of a kuva lich.
Everything is simple.
https://i.imgur.com/WRmt7Rm.jpg

Thanks for another successful mission with no Kuva-Lich-Old-Blood-content.

Edited by -Emptyness-

32 minutes ago, -Emptyness- said:

It's not needed. The dependence on the amount of platinum in the game account and the appearance of the kuva lich becomes more than obvious.
Who has a lot of platinum - they get more lich content. A Kuva hunter collection in which there are the necessary mods is expensive.
The calculation is so that the players bought up the collection, and did not run after the necessary mods.
Who does not have platinum - does NOT receive a single message on the appearance of a kuva lich.
Everything is simple.
https://i.imgur.com/WRmt7Rm.jpg

Thanks for another successful mission with no Kuva-Lich-Old-Blood-content.

Ehm what¿?

18 minutes ago, Demaneth said:

Ehm what¿?

What exactly is not clear? No have platinum in the account? Can't let buy the Kuva Hunter collection? > Take a walk!
No content for the beggars. No messages from kuva-guards on any missions. No lich hunt. No new weapon. Content only for donators.
So understandable? 

Just now, -Emptyness- said:

What exactly is not clear? No have platinum in the account? Can't let buy the Kuva Hunter collection? > Take a walk!
No content for the beggars. No messages from kuva-guards on any missions. No lich hunt. No new weapon. Content only for donators.
So understandable? 

That one screen is not really a proof for what you are saying XD but ok... I have friends with 0 plat playing with me and hunting liches, their liches so.

And whats that "kuva hunter collection" you dont need to buy anything to start hunting any lich, just requeriments on quests wich is the war within. I dont really know what are you talking about or Im losing something.

18 minutes ago, Demaneth said:

That one screen is not really a proof for what you are saying XD but ok... I have friends with 0 plat playing with me and hunting liches, their liches so.

And whats that "kuva hunter collection" you dont need to buy anything to start hunting any lich, just requeriments on quests wich is the war within. I dont really know what are you talking about or Im losing something.

I know what "kuva hunter collection" is not needed. However, there is a suspicion that the calculation is precisely for its purchase, when there are a lot of lychees and a lot of platinum - maybe players will buy. One screenshot is not an proof, is true. But I have repeatedly seen many other screenshots with (20 or more) killed Lichs. And at all there was a minimum of 1k platinum. I'm no longer receive messages about lychees. As soon as he killed one and spent all my (trade) platinum - that's it. Cut off. I'm run down the Adarro or Cassini row in row and have messages only from syndicates (at times) and "another successful mission no lich for you loser"

1 minute ago, -Emptyness- said:

I know what "kuva hunter collection" is not needed. However, there is a suspicion that the calculation is precisely for its purchase, when there are a lot of lychees and a lot of platinum - maybe players will buy. One screenshot is not an proof, is true. But I have repeatedly seen many other screenshots with (20 or more) killed Lichs. And at all there was a minimum of 1k platinum. I'm no longer receive messages about lychees. As soon as he killed one and spent all my (trade) platinum - that's it. Cut off. I'm run down the Adarro or Cassini row in row and have messages only from syndicates (at times) and "another successful mission no lich for you loser"

Then you must be doing something really wrong because as I said I have friends with 0 plat doing liches without any problem, and in the end that doesnt proof anythin neither but.... You cant make up all this conspirancy because you have that problem. Send a ticket to DE because I dont really believe you need plat on your account to get liches. Is completly absurd XD

6 minutes ago, Demaneth said:

Then you must be doing something really wrong because as I said I have friends with 0 plat doing liches without any problem, and in the end that doesnt proof anythin neither but.... You cant make up all this conspirancy because you have that problem. Send a ticket to DE because I dont really believe you need plat on your account to get liches. Is completly absurd XD

Let them DE already make a mark of calling on a lich, as a Stalker or a Wolf. 100pl ea, is this pretense no needed. Donat, so donat.

11 minutes ago, -Emptyness- said:

Let them DE already make a mark of calling on a lich, as a Stalker or a Wolf. 100pl ea, is this pretense no needed. Donat, so donat.

All Im gonna do is give you an applause and leave you with your conspiranoia alone 🙂