Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva larvling spawning

Tubsie

Check through your Warframes...  I've been testing with my account on solo on Adaro...  They do not spawn when I'm running with Nidus and Loki Prime.  But showed up on time when running the same mission with Excalibur Umbra and Equinox.  I might have to test on all my Warframes to see if it's something about my account or whether it's just the Warframes themselves.  

My friend and I went doing solo missions (on Adaro, Sedna) and it's completely arbitrary what frames will and will not spawn the larvling.  What worked for me, did not work for my friend.  Because this is a squad/co-op game DE might have glazed over this issue ensuring that because it's random per account, that 4 people will probably not run into the same problems as a solo player will.  

So the bottom line is that you need to try all the warframes in your arsenal until DE addresses this spaghetti-coding issue.  

Edited by MBaldelli
Post edit testing

After seeing the comment about the spawn being similar to the Juggernaut, i tried killing enemies as fast as possible after the light flicker and have had a 100% success rate ever since. I have also read that it will not spawn if you have a kuva weapon equipped for the mission. Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I apologize i didnt read last 20%, of topic, in a hurry, but i just wanted to add that i killed 2liches had been clean from last one 2weeks and had the same bug! screen blackens but no larva at all. Tryed all maps, all tactics, tryed everything u guys provided here, changed many frames and at the end, today i was about to give up after 2hs of last try and then i unequiped 2 kuva weapons i was lvling!!!! :D

And on 1st try i got my larva.

my kuva weapons ware:               Kuva Shildeg and kuva Kraken. 

Ty guys hope they fix this and my post becomes usles ! ;) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...