Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative plat ban

Carbon_Coyote

So apparently my account was banned. First thought was there was something wrong. Second thought was googling all of this only to find out I'm paying for someone else mistake. I make a trade with someone and all of the sudden I'm the one who gets banned. Why? I love this game but I have to say, I'm not paying for plat someone else messed up then buys prime parts from me. This is messed up. Honestly, it may he time to do like the many others I've seen and walk away from this game. It's sad, I do love this game but will not support this type of action. If this is how much DE cares about us then wow. I'll go somewhere else. From what I see I'm gonna have to pay around $200 to get my account back. Been playing this game since day 1. Gave money to see this company succeed. I doubt they will fix this. May be time to part ways after years of support. Didnt see this coming. 

Edited by I-love-potatoes

2900 plat. I was selling 63 prime parts for 160 plat. So this guy says I'll buy them. We went to his dojo amd I saw he out in around 3k. I cancelled the trade and said hey man you were putting in almost 3k plat. He said yeah I know, was just trying to help ya out. You was selling that stuff low so figured you could use the plat. I said I mean yeah but dont wanna short you. He said he had more than plenty so we traded. This was 3 days ago. And now I'm here. 

3 minutes ago, I-love-potatoes said:

2900 plat. I was selling 63 prime parts for 160 plat. So this guy says I'll buy them. We went to his dojo amd I saw he out in around 3k. I cancelled the trade and said hey man you were putting in almost 3k plat. He said yeah I know, was just trying to help ya out. You was selling that stuff low so figured you could use the plat. I said I mean yeah but dont wanna short you. He said he had more than plenty so we traded. This was 3 days ago. And now I'm here. 

This smells like someone tried to use you in attempt to launder a bunch of plat he bought from an RMTer. Unfortunately you're probably screwed, my understanding is that DE and their support doesn't care who actually is guilty, they just want to swing a ban hammer around at anyone involved, regardless of awareness.

DE contacted via email. Guess I can get my account back if I'm willing to pay for the plat. $200 worth. Well that's that. Happens again my account is banned permanently, sucks because there are people out there who legit mess this stuff up. But trade with someone unknowingly who could be a scammer and your banned. To risky to put anymore time in to this game only for this to happen again. Never thought the day would come that I would walk away from what I thought was an amazing developer. No different than any other developer. After the money. 

First of all 2900 plat are more like 150$ and that trade was so obviously fishy. I can't believe that somebody is so dumb and accept such a trade without knowing the person and the risks, expecially when you play from day one on (which is fishy too because your account is only 3 years old). Nothing is free today! I think you took the risk because the tempation was too great.

Edited by tyreens

This is my second PC account first off my friend. I've also had a PS4 account. Secondly I've done it before it also. When I quit the game the first time I gave away alot of plat to randoms. My dealings in warframe have always been good, ran across alot of legit people. And this isn't the first time I've traded with numbers that big. So yeah to me it's a normal day, its dealing with a person in a way I've dealt with others. So yeah get the facts my friend. This company is turning out no different than others. 

Yeah just one big conspiracy within warframe lmfao. Whatever dude, I've given and been given to. In large amounts. Fishy, ha yeah ok. I've done sent screenshots via email to DE. But sure buddy, keep feeling the way you do, that's what bothers me is your opinion, lord I'm gonna lose sleep tonight. 

Edited by I-love-potatoes