Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Ever Be An Aklato Vandal?

Aspari

I mean I was fortunate enough to get a Lato Vandal but I feel that Aklato Vandal should have been a thing too. Perhaps it was on the radar and didn't make it into any events or as a reward for CBTs like Braton and Lato Vandal were. I don't know, but I'd like to see an Aklato Vandal.

Then what reason would there be for a Lato Vandal?

For the same reason Lato has. You go single pistol for a quicker reload at the cost of not having double the mag size in total. You go Akimbo just to look cool and have more shots before you have to reload at the cost of a higher reload time.

Edited by Aspari

For the same reason Lato has. You go single pistol for a quicker reload at the cost of having double the mag size in total. You go Akimbo just to look cool and have more shots before you have to reload at the cost of a higher reload time.

Nope. Lato exists as a starting weapon, which you'l sell as soon, as you'll get something better.

No, Aklato vandal IS NOT to lato vandal as lato is to aklato. 

Lato Vandal was given to players upon open beta. It, and therefore the "status" of having been a closed beta tester, is good as pointless because the aklato vandal you're pushing for would come in the form of an event that EVERYONE can get. 

No.

I don't really care what you call it, but i would really like to see a good version of the Aklato. And i mean Wraith good at least. Something that you can use without ever questioning yourself for not selling it for the free slot.

Also, as it stands our shiny green badge of beta testing honor is just that... a badge.

Then what reason would there be for a Lato Vandal?

It'll be your CBT player badge like how it has always been, unless Lato Vandal itself becomes available again. Having Aklato Vandals won't change that unless one gains the ability to separate them.

I'd rather have an Aklato Wraith instead though.

Why does everything need a dual version?

I don't see the point and personally think some of the pistols should have been released as duals and not had a single version and the same for being a single pistol and not having a dual wield (Lex for example). Would have given a whole lot more variation between the pistols.