Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel Mission Nodes Missing

Liu_K

The following is the message I've sent to DE Support:

"I've bought the 3 needed locators for Grendel (Chasis, Systems, Neuroptics).
Completed the Defence and Extraction missions.
Survival: I was about to extract from the 20 minute Survival and died. Mission Failed. I thought, however, that by failing I could attempt the missions infinite amount of times. This is not true for me.

My inventory: Grendel Chasis, Grendel Systems.

Problem: locators for any part of Grendel don't show in the Inventory menu; Grendel mission locations are not showing on Europa at all. Not any of them. I'm unable to initiate the Survival mission needed for the Neuroptics.

Please help me."

After, a simple "Unfortunately, we will not be able to restore any items that were lost do to a mission failure.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused but we will not be able to restore the lost item(s) or records and this ticket will now be closed." was the reply form [DE]Kenneth.

No further instructions about what to do, no follow-up, just "f-off" basically. Can you, the learned players of Warframe, help me? Do I have to grind again for more Vitus and re-buy the neuroptics locator? Is there a way to not go through all that again and replay the mission, as I understand I should be able to do?

I also read that I should look for existing threads about bugs so that I wouldn't start a new thread with a repeating question. After searching, I couldn't find any existing threads about my problem. If any of you have existing thread links where I should look, I'll gladly do it.egk9doGhw1AmUQynzJC0JfXHt?token=eyJhbGcijamVehoOIpeThysTiIQNsGHQn?token=eyJhbGci