Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too complicated missions with Lich slaves

Miholod

I don’t have anyone to ask for help, I don’t have friends playing, I can’t dial a group because because of some restrictions my country, a problem with UDP ports 4950 and 4955, can I hear? The selection of random players almost does not work. In general, a dead end. With the entry of Liches, I scored 2 levels of whispers, and then this problem happened with the level of slaves. In general, a dead end.

7 hours ago, Miholod said:

I don’t have anyone to ask for help, I don’t have friends playing, I can’t dial a group because because of some restrictions my country, a problem with UDP ports 4950 and 4955, can I hear? The selection of random players almost does not work. In general, a dead end. With the entry of Liches, I scored 2 levels of whispers, and then this problem happened with the level of slaves. In general, a dead end.

It's not a dead end. Many players don't have a problem with lvl120 enemies. Try changing your weapons or your frame.

One simple idea that comes to mind is to use any frame and fill it with health and armor mods/arcanes and idealy Adaptation. Then, use a Hirudo and just mash the melee button. Mod it for crit, attack speed and elemental damage your lich is weak to. Tell me how that goes.

How are you dealing with sortie-level eximus grineers, anyway?

Edited by Uthael

As @Uthael suggested, try to change your weapons, frames and mods.

Using Loki or Ash has advantage to fight the Lich in melee combat while invisible. Make a duration build to keep invisibility longer as needed while keeping health/armor/shield at level you can survive.

Try finding a good build for Melee so you can kill your lich faster. Level 5 Liches have high damage reduction.

I am a solo hunter most of the time, but not the best as I try builds of my own, thus I cant give high damage build advices. But just know there are many out there, just search for them.

Personally, I encase myself in a Volt Shield house and start putting holes in its face with a Rubico Prime. Or melt it with Twin Grakatas. Yeah. If you're shooting, shoot it in the face. Quite important. Again, don't forget to check what damage types it is weak to.

A Rhino might be able to ignore its damage for a short while. Recast using the augment when almost depleted.

A Frost's dome has 4 seconds of invulnerability when you cast it. Recast after 3 sec and keep shooting meanwhile.

etc, etc.

Hey, did you find a good build for the hunt?

I remembered there is a way to try, if you are not in some IP restrictions of course.

The game can be played in many different languages, and each language set has its own regional chat rooms. I personally prefer to play the game in English language and thus it connects me to English servers. Did you try to change the language of the game like I do?

I also play the game on mobile data shared from my phone, so I cant control the UDP ports and always get that same UDP error. But the error does not prevent you to play in teams. It just asks you that to have all the functionality of the game. And I must say, though the error exist, I can still play in random teams and do trades.

Give it a shot and change the language few times. Even if you set a language you don't know, almost all the menus are in the same place for all languages. plus you can use some googling 😄