All Limbo Art I've done! <3

(PSN)Cindyaqui1

A thread of all the the Limbo Art I've done! [From Newest to Oldest]

Citation to all of my art! https://www.deviantart.com/cindyaqui

ddktx41-4c3642ec-d833-4764-b8e0-bb27057b

ddktxci-597221c4-3ba8-4c5c-b81f-fdb397bd

Playing with colors made two colors for my Limbo named Satan uvu ❤️

ddkaocq-98bc1123-db79-469a-826a-2a1b1655

Doodles of Cereza and her Warframe Limbo named Vigil! Vigil is a giant tsundere, pass it on. 😂🤣

ddkanyo-65fedb8b-80c1-4952-ba15-77b8fd28

Carmine and Red. Red is not very smart, but Carmine usually stops him from killing himself (on accident). Carmine does not like to use warframes but makes the exception for Red. She enjoys doing everything as operator mode (for the difficulty) ((and this is probably how stronk she got overtime)).

self_insert_art_of_me_and_my_limbo_by_ci

Personal self insert art of myself and my Limbo named Satan 😆

all_the_cherries_and_their_limbos_by_cin

All the Cherries and their Limbos. Left to right is, Hunter and Lady Cherie, Hatter and Cheri, and Vigil and Cereza! Just different alternate universes for everyone :0

From Left to Right:

> Lady Cherie (23) and Hunter ! - Lady Cherie is mostly smol angry and her Hunter is happy and timid- he refuses to not accompany his Lady. Their time would be steampunk (1800s).

> Cheri (23) and Hatter! - Cheri is very sweet and kind and her Hatter is big wack energy, but he absolutely adores Cheri. Their time is Decopunk (1920s-40s)

> Cereza (26) and Vigil! - Cereza is very chill, is the smartest though she does not look it. Vigil is big tsundere energy. Secretly likes cute things but denies it lol. (Current warframe shenanigans)

dd7x429-61a0c1c4-a74b-4eb7-a345-ff8d1b78

- Old Self insert art of me and My Limbo Satan! (thats where he got his name lmao)

can_i_have_th_e_smo_o_tch_by_cindyaqui_d

- Doodle of Hunter asking Lady Cherie for a simple smooch. Lady Cherie happily gives.

hug_by_cindyaqui_dd52dcf-fullview.jpg?to

- Decopunk Limbo and Operator Cheri hug  ;v; )

lady_cheri_is_not_happy_by_cindyaqui_dd4

-Lady Cherie is angerey cuz someone said something mean to her Hoonter Limbo. Cherie will begin the throwing of the fists.😂😂😂😂

You can view the sketch here! --->

dd4jgwq-8c5de399-c023-4cda-8463-f6cb4784
-Some wholesome Hoonter Limbo and Lady Cheri. 😎👌 You can view the sketch version on Twitter or Tumblr !

cheri_and_limbo_by_cindyaqui_dd1wqqf-ful
- Drew my current look for my Operator and limbo!

dczsq6e-21503813-314e-4079-9c63-0d7cbe25
- Drew Cherie, Limbo, and Ordis together in the Kaiba Anime artstyle! ❤️

ma_cheri_by_cindyaqui_dcjj8cg-fullview.j
ma_cheri__bw__by_cindyaqui_dcjj8xe-fullv
Had this idea for a while now. Rubberframe Limbo with his Operator Cheri in a vintage cartoon artstyle! :) (Smile)

also film grain effect is by Californianinja www.deviantart.com/californian…

dcil9js-0bc6361a-a65b-4fe0-b0e9-9d17036c
Old art of Hatter and Cheri 😄 "Let's dance like those old timey films"

operator_and_her_warframe_by_cindyaqui_d
-Very very old art of Limbo and Operator 😄 (this was before making All of the Cherries Idea)

dcezvsq-b7ae452c-cca8-47b1-a6c7-54a2ea99
- Very Very Old Limbo and Operator Art.

i_love_my_limboi___sobs___by_cindyaqui_d
- First Limbo and Operator Doodle! ((I may have exaggerated the sizes here lmao))
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Whilst I'm not sold on 'frames with mouths', I am always 100% sold on Limbo Fanart.

Eh, its more of a stylistic choice. I do see Vistixio type having a mouth because of the cover near his mouth. While Graxx does not. Its more of working around things.

Also thank you so much ;-;)!!!! ❤️ There really isnt enough Limbo love. I am here to fill whats lacking, I genuinely love using him for every mission.

I love all of these so so much! Seen a couple on twitter before, and I just gotta say - Your art makes me very happy!

So colorful and charming. Adore the style explorations as well! Not to mention Limbo is my favorite too and I adore drawing him all the same ahaha ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Ritens said:

I love all of these so so much! Seen a couple on twitter before, and I just gotta say - Your art makes me very happy!

So colorful and charming. Adore the style explorations as well! Not to mention Limbo is my favorite too and I adore drawing him all the same ahaha ❤️ 

aaaa tyy for the nice comments ;v;)!!! <333

yes I absolutely love him aaaahhhh!