Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New requiem relic enemies are too high a level

(XBOX)Aluchard555

I think the new requiem relic missions level Should be lowered a little , because it's really hard doing them solo,or please maybe change the mission type, because it's impossible to deal with really strong enemies while trying to get reactant,and  also trying not to fail, because you didn't get to the hostage,or get enough air in time

It's intended to be hard-ish, and not the type of content that a new or unprepared player should be doing. When you reach some point, it's actually brain dead easy, and an argument could be made that DE should make it harder instead - considering it's supposed to be challenging content.

If you're having issues, chances are you're just not ready for it.

Thankfully, it's optional, so maybe you should just step back and figure out why can't you do it and work on that.

I'm sure the community here will gladly help you out with that.

Well it's no longer optional when DE viciously forces you to have a lich so you are forced to play they new content. Even if it's optional :You see an interaction with a nearly dead enemy,you proceed to do it. Nobody told me my lich would have lv80 enemies coming for me,that she would take the control of 2 planets AND steal my ressources. It's badly done,I think DE should rework their way of introducing an update. This one is available after The War Within but has endgame content thrown at lv20 Grineer missions. It's bad game decisions. Or at least they should add an option to turn off the lich system for players who don't want to loose their ressources and 60 more hours to farm kuva to obtain requiem relic,to farm relic to get mods that have durability and to farm lv80 enemies to get either a bad reskinned weapon or a potential useless ally. I get the appeal of having a "nemesis",it's a good idea but not every one wants to have it. In facct it should be added after you've completed the full star chart and not after TWW. It's way too hard and cruel for players that are not even past The Sacrifice.

Edited by Similistorm