Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You should be able to ride the little cargo ship in the dry dock.

Bennick

Hey, so I just rushed my dry dock, because why wouldn't I if I have the funds? Anyway, I noticed this one Solaris U dude driving a little cargo ship around the dry dock and I though it would be awesome if, when my railjack is completed, I could ride on it to get a cool view of it. Sadly, it has no collision. I feel like this is a big missed opportunity and would just be a little neat thing we could do. Anyone else?

On 2019-11-23 at 5:25 AM, Bennick said:

Hey, so I just rushed my dry dock, because why wouldn't I if I have the funds? Anyway, I noticed this one Solaris U dude driving a little cargo ship around the dry dock and I though it would be awesome if, when my railjack is completed, I could ride on it to get a cool view of it. Sadly, it has no collision. I feel like this is a big missed opportunity and would just be a little neat thing we could do. Anyone else?

Yes.

Everything that moves must have Collision. Everything. In every tileset.    

I approve.

I love platforming, and moving platforms are very important.....But unfortunatly there are very few of these in Warframe. Like....2-3 total. And those cant be Latched onto in most cases.