Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix your Heavy Attacky, i don't want to randomly use them.

--PV--Jackundor

A few Hotfixes after the melee rework the brought the "hold for heay atack" back.

since then, whenever i spam E to melee i started to randomly do a heavy attack once in a while, which kills my combo counter and my DPS because i use Blood rush.

Can you please fix this or give us a toggle for enabeling/disabeling the "hold for heavy attack" feature?

You really need that DPS when you don't want to spend a minute wailing on a lvl 110 Nox to kill him

Also, every time ths happens to me (which is a lot, i have only be able to max my combo counter one or maybe two times since this started) it causes a LOT of frustration and anger

• Like 1

I would be content with at the very least. a option slider that would allow you to adjust how long you must hold melee before a heavy attack is performed

also. due to the heavy attack changes, exploiter orb (throwing canisters) cannot be performed UNLESS you full equip melee. I'd like to see this bug fixed sometime soonish plz

point one, a slider to key in how long one must hold melee til heavy attack is performed, you still have the heavy attack button binding, but a slider would fix the issue with high frame-rate
1/8 second heavy triggering. it's very inconsistent on how long one must hold the button down, as well as heavy attacks being performed with certain key combinations or not accurately registering letting up on a key and depressing it again resulting in heavy attacks being performed

point two, heavy attack implementation has caused slight issues in other aspects of the game like with the exploiter orb, not the worst but a tad annoying
profit taker might have a few client de-sync issues going on, with shield indicator not being visible to everyone if another player that doesn't know what they are doing attacks with operator beam weapon ( or this could have just been a one time thing with a host that had a bad connection/toaster)

Edited by MakeLuvNotWerFrame

I've also been having a good deal of frustration with trying to build combo because of how often heavy attacks seem to just happen all by themselves. The hold time adjusting sounds like a really great idea if thats possible. If not maybe just a disable hold to activate option.