Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat broken on ps4. Doesn't load.

(PSN)krizalid9999

Nice details....  

-chat server is trash and constantly breaking thats not really news...

-With latest update though I do notice a new chat bug.   While im in mission...sometimes I try to goto menu and open chat so I can tell squad something.   Hitting the menu button doesnt do anything.  Its a temporary problem and sometimes goes away in same mission?  I dont sit there and try to make it work.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)BoxssesYT said:

Im having the same problem but nothing shows up on the chat box and now im waiting for the next update, if that dose not  work i am sending a email for help

I already went to the support page and filled out a ticket .... I'm thinking we are banned or bugged but if we're banned then how come we didnt get a notification? And if we're bugged then why the blackout for help .... other people been complaining about this for awhile now and it seems it doesn't affect enough players too fix it .... so good luck I might just have to pray and hope I didnt waste my money on platinum for a game that I grew to appreciate 

9 hours ago, (PS4)SPENZANKILLER02 said:

I already went to the support page and filled out a ticket .... I'm thinking we are banned or bugged but if we're banned then how come we didnt get a notification? And if we're bugged then why the blackout for help .... other people been complaining about this for awhile now and it seems it doesn't affect enough players too fix it .... so good luck I might just have to pray and hope I didnt waste my money on platinum for a game that I grew to appreciate 

Support assured me there was no ban on my end. People on pc also have the problem.

The weird thing is I have no problem when I switch to a french account , regardless of what region I choose in game options  , the chat is only broken on my USA psn account.

Told that to support , still waiting on a reply.