Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient Armoury: LostEpoch's Tennogen Designs **Tennogen Round 22 Submissions!**

LostEpoch

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, warren685 said:

So is the Syandana suppose to be tail like?

The concept for the syandana is to more or less have a small sentient unit latched on the back of your warframe. I've based the design so far on a scorpion, so yes it will look tail like. Its on hold for the moment and I might come back and change it some more.

4 hours ago, LostEpoch said:

The concept for the syandana is to more or less have a small sentient unit latched on the back of your warframe. I've based the design so far on a scorpion, so yes it will look tail like. Its on hold for the moment and I might come back and change it some more.

Have you thought of adding these wing tips to the spine of the tail kinda like how the Aerolyst have it at the arms
Aerolyst | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

and for the stinger it could be this claw like hand bit or maybe that two prong leg bit on the Brachiolyst

Brachiolyst Spawns Hovering Prova When Disarmed : Warframe

3 hours ago, warren685 said:

Have you thought of adding these wing tips to the spine of the tail kinda like how the Aerolyst have it at the arms
Aerolyst | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

and for the stinger it could be this claw like hand bit or maybe that two prong leg bit on the Brachiolyst

Brachiolyst Spawns Hovering Prova When Disarmed : Warframe

I am actually using the aerolysts arms for inspiration for the tail! And the stinger May change once I get back to it, but thank you for the suggestion!

6 hours ago, LostEpoch said:

I am actually using the aerolysts arms for inspiration for the tail! And the stinger May change once I get back to it, but thank you for the suggestion!

Awesome, loving the sentient aesthetic and would love to get these for tennogen, you think you could give Nidus a sentient look?

28 minutes ago, warren685 said:

Awesome, loving the sentient aesthetic and would love to get these for tennogen, you think you could give Nidus a sentient look?

I’m glad you like them! Unfortunately I don’t have any plans for Nidus at the moment, and his body plan would be fairly difficult to apply the sentient style to

14 minutes ago, LostEpoch said:

I’m glad you like them! Unfortunately I don’t have any plans for Nidus at the moment, and his body plan would be fairly difficult to apply the sentient style to

I think you could apply the Eidolon sentient style to them, cause around the eidolon's "head" and around some of their body they have those glowing tendrils maybe something like Xakus

16 minutes ago, warren685 said:

I think you could apply the Eidolon sentient style to them, cause around the eidolon's "head" and around some of their body they have those glowing tendrils maybe something like Xakus

To be honest, I don’t even know if I’d be allowed to alter Nidus’ tendrils.  I’d have to take a look at his file, but even then I already have several projects on the go at the moment

13 minutes ago, LostEpoch said:

To be honest, I don’t even know if I’d be allowed to alter Nidus’ tendrils.  I’d have to take a look at his file, but even then I already have several projects on the go at the moment

Ah okay, but still curious to see what else you churn out

• 2 weeks later...

Archived