Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lore Needed!

MaduSciuntistu

Look, I can't and won't speak for everyone out there but I've been with the game for almost a year now and I am still waiting for lore. Getting tired of the whole "the lore is from a diffrent game". I want real lore, like:

what does a tenno actually look like?

more information on social structure of the Orokin and grineer,?

MORE INFO ON THE FRIGGIN WAR AGAINST THE SENTIENTS (WHY THE HELL THE INFECTED EXIST, AND FOR THAT

MATTER WHY DID THEY MANAGE TO SPEAD SO MUCH IF THEY OROKIN WERE SO POWERFUL?)

what exactly has happened to make the grineer act the way they do?

Just more information on the corpus in general

Lotus talks about these Council things where actually diplomatic stuff takes place between the lotus, and grineer. what about that? are there good grineer?

I could go on forever honestly... There is a lot of potential for lore here... please just give us some.

here is a picture I made a long time ago to get rid of the nagging feeling.

ou9ytd.png

DE I love you to death for adding all these pretty things into the game, but since I started playing so much has happened for so very little actually happening... if that makes sense, I think there is more lore about the people who work a DE than there is about the actual game. so please... even if its just pictures... or whatever.'

WE LORE NERDS NEED YOU! :C

In time, young Tenno.

I know you're not always on DE's side but justifying their lack of a couple pages of lore due to "Too much importance" on other things *Aka, in time* does not help anyone.

Hell, we have Scarves that we were for "Tenno Traditions" yet we don't even know what the hell a Tenno does other then kill because some random lady said so!

I know you're not always on DE's side but justifying their lack of a couple pages of lore due to "Too much importance" on other things *Aka, in time* does not help anyone.

Hell, we have Scarves that we were for "Tenno Traditions" yet we don't even know what the hell a Tenno does other then kill because some random lady said so!

I don't know where you got justifying from. I'd think you'd be able to tell my serious replies from my joking ones by now.

Biggest problem with Lore is that this is a Multiplayer game that has focused upon gameplay first.

Apart from the scene being set, with what we know, there has been little development.

In the case of most other games with multiplayer, lore is either already developed through single player, or ignored as a non-factor.

The problem here is that the cannon will have to conform to the gameplay rather that vice versa, which can be a huge problem in some instances.

Honestly I'd like DE to save themselves a bunch of work in working out what is cannon by simply asking for fan submissions and cobbling those together. It saves having to hire writers and stuff, and gives the community more say in the game.

Look, I can't and won't speak for everyone out there but I've been with the game for almost a year now and I am still waiting for lore. Getting tired of the whole "the lore is from a diffrent game". I want real lore, like:

what does a tenno actually look like?

more information on social structure of the Orokin and grineer,?

MORE INFO ON THE FRIGGIN WAR AGAINST THE SENTIENTS (WHY THE HELL THE INFECTED EXIST, AND FOR THAT

MATTER WHY DID THEY MANAGE TO SPEAD SO MUCH IF THEY OROKIN WERE SO POWERFUL?)

what exactly has happened to make the grineer act the way they do?

Just more information on the corpus in general

Lotus talks about these Council things where actually diplomatic stuff takes place between the lotus, and grineer. what about that? are there good grineer?

I could go on forever honestly... There is a lot of potential for lore here... please just give us some.

here is a picture I made a long time ago to get rid of the nagging feeling.

ou9ytd.png

DE I love you to death for adding all these pretty things into the game, but since I started playing so much has happened for so very little actually happening... if that makes sense, I think there is more lore about the people who work a DE than there is about the actual game. so please... even if its just pictures... or whatever.'

WE LORE NERDS NEED YOU! :C

Wait longer.

It's already here.