Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incorrect Textures on Select Dojo Decorations

CeruleanHex

I asked this in the 133 Devstream thread but I'm putting it here as well so I can link back to it when I ask the question and because Steve caught my comment about it in his stream for Rising Tides. This is on PC Steve, not Switch but I'm happy you saw my comment then! 

The orokin ceremonial circle trim and the maple trees have had incorrect textures since the Plains of Eidolon remaster. They still weren't touched upon after the metallics update, which also made the golden orokin plating duller with more wear and tear and splotchiness. I am unsure if the metallic effect was intentional or not and although it is a concern I am more concerned about the incorrect textures.

The orokin ceremonial circle trim now has the color and see through texture of the orokin railings (also in the images below) and the maple trees now all have the texture of the winter maple where they're more see through and have what looks like snowy blotches on them (the maple trees are supposed to be fall, summer, spring, and winter but they are all currently winter).

Before POE Remaster:
unknown-1.png?width=1249&height=703

After POE remaster:

unknown.png?width=1249&height=703

This is what it looks like now, after the metallics tweaks and an update that changed the texture to the one rock and the stone dragons/turtle:

unknown.png

Spoiler contains outdated metallics picture.

Spoiler

After the first metallics update:
unknown.png?width=841&height=473
Key = Night Blue
Accent = Glacial Blue
Fog = Shard Black

Would very much appreciate a fix for this!

Edited by CeruleanHex
Added the PC tag. Second Edit due to noticing the metals in the dojo have been changed, kept pictures under a spoiler tag.