Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Murmur Grinding

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

Question

3 answers to this question

Yes FIGHT your Lich instead of running away lol.  

There are 4 requiem relics....Each relic has 2 mods....

I have noticed, and so far it has held true, that your Lich sequence will NEVER have 2 mods from the same relic.  For example.. Vome and Jahu are req relic 2.   Now you are out farming murmurs and you unlock the first mod and it is Vome.   This means Jahu will not be used in your sequence at all.  After you gather more murmurs and unlock the second mod you eliminate another mod from even being possible.   

This only leaves 4 mods to choose from.   

Hopefully you can experiement through those 4 mods to find the right one faster than filling up your third murmur..  You also need to get the sequence right.  So your talking about 5-6 fights with your lich before you 100% know your sequence and mods (after you know first 2 mods).   

Sometimes I beat the third sometimes I need it.   

---------------------

Also I am not sure and I wish it was spelled out someplace.  But it feels like murmurs definately fill up faster in a full squad.  Whether thats because of more thralls or more liches or you just get more murmur points? 

When you fight your lich, you gain some murmur points. I don't know how many, but it's more than just killing a thrall.

Always doing a mission with at last one other player. It helps farming thralls faster. There's a timeout when they just don't spawn anymore.

If it's not obvious enough already, have all 8 requiem mods ready before the hunt.