Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Don't Turn This Into A Pay To Win.

Oxycontin

I urge you not to make this game pay to win by adding options for xp boosts and other items that would give you a massive advantage. Many games get ruined by this feature and it would be great not to see it come to play in Warframe.

the exp boosts have been here since the begining and they are not that great, yeah i can level weapons faster but in a co-op game that doesnt really affect much at all. pay to win is more along the lines of pay x money and get level 30 weapon with option to instantly forma 4 of its slots. as it stands SURE you can buy all resources, SURE you can buy the weapon. but the prices on those weapons/resources are huge!

Twiced exp... yeah, such a MASSIVE advantage! I'm able to polarize my boar not per 1 long term defence, but per 2 defences. Yeah, the difference is significant.

I'd rather call it pay2fun, not pay2win. Because whatever thing you need in this game, you can obtain via your hard work. 

I urge you not to make this game pay to win by adding options for xp boosts and other items that would give you a massive advantage. Many games get ruined by this feature and it would be great not to see it come to play in Warframe.

With this as your first topic, I'd like to ask you: have you realized there's a level cap on each weapon/secondary/melee in Warframe? If there was no level cap I'd understand where you're coming from, but hitting the cap faster than someone else doesn't mean anything at all. Please, experience enough of the game where you can validate your points with factual evidence.

I've spent about 50 dollars on Warframe.

I definitely feel more winningliousness than when I was pure F2P. The game simply goes much more smoothly if you don't have to worry about selling every weapon or frame you get and can afford to supercharge things or burn an affinity boost to get through that 3rd, 4th, or 5th Forma you slapped on your favorite weapon.

Not at all adverse to paying 10 cents an hour for decent entertainment, but the idea that pay to win doesn't exist in Warframe strikes me as a shaky argument, at best.

Edited by Saenol

this game is pay to play not pay 2 win -,-

if you want to get more frames = BUY!

more weapons = BUY!

crafting items takes a lot of time = BUY! TO FINISH IT

colors the most thing that should be free = BUY!

cool shapes = BUY!

cool weapons = BUY! ( some of the cool weapons , not all of ) 

potatoes = BUY!! or wait for an alert who happen once or twice a month

cool rare mods = BUY!

every thing buy buy buy buy buy buy buy DE only care about money

and what about the people who have proplems in buying plat (throw them in garbage they are useless any way)

Edited by IFireAce

this game is pay to play not pay 2 win -,-

if you want to get more frames = BUY!

more weapons = BUY!

crafting items takes a lot of time = BUY! TO FINISH IT

colors the most thing that should be free = BUY!

cool shapes = BUY!

cool weapons = BUY! ( some of the cool weapons , not all of ) 

potatoes = BUY!! or wait for an alert who happen once or twice a month

cool rare mods = BUY!

every thing buy buy buy buy buy buy buy DE only care about money

and what about the people who have proplems in buying plat (throw them in garbage they are useless any way)

I got everything and still got 3.8k plat. 

And you can check Masters, do not have 3k+ plat.

I bought more Plat to support DE and did not spend on stuff.

And what is wrong with 12 hour build times ?

You don't have a job ? o.o

I got everything and still got 3.8k plat. 

And you can check Masters, do not have 3k+ plat.

I bought more Plat to support DE and did not spend on stuff.

And what is wrong with 12 hour build times ?

You don't have a job ? o.o

first i am 16 , 2nd i am still a stuident , 3rd i don't have a job . 4th in my country you have to graduate from the school to get a job

5th my country have proplem with revloution . search for egypt revloution on youtube, tho the whole world know it

6th i said that some people having proplems in buying platinum

7th my country have no master card , credit card , paypal , cashu . no any thing!

and if you are so rich and good at wasting money. then why would not you buy me platinum. huh tell me please? would you . no ? cool then don't comment about people who have troubles buying platinum and learn to read what people say ..

Edited by IFireAce