Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there anyway into these side corridors in one of the void challenge rooms?

MrPing1000

Question

6C0878ECBD2073F392BA0AC8AAC3690865444CEB

Was doing syndicate missions for nightwave and it occurred to me that I've never been either of these corridors nor do I know how to get in them, if theres even a way.  Theres loot in both so you'd think theres aw ay but I've no idea.  It also looks like the walls open up in the next room ahead of me.

Edited by MrPing1000

5 answers to this question

Yes on your way back you use them to exit since the main door is closed. Typically you open one with a pressure plate, use the pressure plate on the side of that one to open the other, and then you're able to leave.

Or it's the other one where its just a set of beams you need to avoid on your way out.

Edited by Skaleek

5 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Yes on your way back you use them to exit since the main door is closed. Typically you open one with a pressure plate, use the pressure plate on the side of that one to open the other, and then you're able to leave.

Or it's the other one where its just a set of beams you need to avoid on your way out.

It might be rng then because in this instance I didn't have to press anything to get back out after.  Now that I think about it I do recall having to slide under some lasers along a side corridor before in one of these missions.

• Like 1

Just now, MrPing1000 said:

It might be rng then because in this instance I didn't have to press anything to get back out after.  Now that I think about it I do recall having to slide under some lasers along a side corridor before in one of these missions.

It is RNG.

• Like 1

These are the side rooms Maroo uses on her treasure hunt. Which tileset/room you get is rng. But they also show up in missions. To bad there's no ayatan at the end, but sometimes there's nice mods and I've even found a syndicate medallion in one.

I had a medallion stuck in the unopened side of this tile just the other day. I spent forever trying to figure out how the heck one would get in there.  If it was open earlier in the puzzle (as can be the case with some puzzles and passages, though I believe these ones do both begin closed), that wouldn't even help me as I found a ridiculous 3 medallions in the prize room itself, so I'd have missed out on all of those if I'd failed the puzzle.  So coming back, one side is open and is the way to exit the puzzle chamber, the other is closed and I just could not get in there. Finally had to give up and extract with 7 medallions, the 8th having been trapped forever 😉

I think it may indeed be RNG, there's always one side open and one side closed coming back out of there.

Edited by Andvarja