Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask To Rename "galatine" To "galateya"

Ganwybas

I love this weapon) 

and if you are here in this theme too,so you too)) or may be you just worried about future of this weapon) 

so cut to the name) 

Galatine is so strange for saying  .. i dont know why, but i automaticly named it as Galateya, its just  more simple and more epic name for this weapon.

So if you like this idea, just  like or add comment.

Edited by JDante

I pronounce it 'Gal-uh-teen'. How are you pronouncing it?

I personally like Galatine. And it's an actual sword, too. To my knowledge, Galatine is the sister sword of Excalibur.

The Gelatine is the sword of Gawain who is, in Arthurian legend, King Arthur's nephew and one of the Knights of the Round Table.

In Sir Thomas Malory's “Le Morte d'Arthur” we are told: “But when Sir Gawaine saw that, he took with him Sir Idrus the good knight, and said he would never see King Arthur but if he rescued them, and pulled out Galatine his good sword, and followed them that led those two knights away."

one small example.  I like the name,  because it is a Good sword. and makes ones foes good and dead.

plus Each time I charge it, i can't help but say "I have the POWER!!"

Edited by OniDarkClown

plus Each time I charge it, i can't help but say "I have the POWER!!"

Funny..  Each time I charge it, I find myself saying "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!" and I haven't even seen any of that movie past the first ten minutes.

Back on topic, my only thing is that I keep wanting to pronounce it "gelatin" when it hits around 11 PM for some reason.

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz