Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a tweek to the kuva lich system

Wrum

so my thought on this is to have the kuva larva use the weapon that it will have as a lich minus the buff. this way you can see what weapon will spawn and you can choose to not kill one with a weapon you don't want.

so say the larva has an ogris the lich will have one. but if you dont want an ogris you can just ignore the larva and go strait to another mission and try again. essentially the same RNG but faster.

thoughts?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wrum said:

so my thought on this is to have the kuva larva use the weapon that it will have as a lich minus the buff. this way you can see what weapon will spawn and you can choose to not kill one with a weapon you don't want.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Why not just have the ability to consign your lich instead.  Seems way easier and helps people who currently have a lich they don't want.  

Neither of these make narrative sense

5 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

The bottom one, I agree, doesn't make sense. However...

12 minutes ago, Wrum said:

so my thought on this is to have the kuva larva use the weapon that it will have as a lich minus the buff

I like this idea. The larvlings are already chosen by the queens, why not give them a half-decent gun?

• Like 1

Just now, (XB1)Lucas Jameson said:

I like this idea. The larvlings are already chosen by the queens, why not give them a half-decent gun?

Not only would some of the Kuva weapons simply be too big for the Larvlings to use (Shildeg and Ayanga for example)

It's the mission we stab them in where the Kuva Guardians announce they've been chosen, it would not make sense for the Larvlings to have these weapons prior.

9 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

Eh. Sometimes it's okay to sacrifice narrative sense for the sake of QoL. 

There's a story here, but I think we could all handle breaking the 4th wall a little without panicking. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

22 hours ago, BaIthazar said:

Not only would some of the Kuva weapons simply be too big for the Larvlings to use (Shildeg and Ayanga for example)

It's the mission we stab them in where the Kuva Guardians announce they've been chosen, it would not make sense for the Larvlings to have these weapons prior.

They might be a little big, but there shouldn't be too much of an issue in them using the weapon. And it's not like they don't know they've been given kuva, they know they've been chosen long before, the guardian is just telling them "your time is now" or something of the sort