Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe - Top Graphics.

Jofnir

Question

20 answers to this question

easy ~ 

that could play just about any modern day game on mid to high ~ ( as far as I read)  

Warframe does't take as much as you might think to run at max graphics 

- I can run mine on max with about 20 - 30 fps  -

-i5 -3.0 ghtz cpu

-Intell family graphics card

- 6 gb ram 

I suggest lowering your settings a bit. That FPS is pretty low.

easy ~ 

that could play just about any modern day game on mid to high ~ ( as far as I read)  

Warframe does't take as much as you might think to run at max graphics 

- I can run mine on max with about 20 - 30 fps  -

-i5 -3.0 ghtz cpu

-Intell family graphics card

- 6 gb ram 

This, Youd be amazed on how low specs you can run it on, I have a dual core 2.7ghz cpu, 4gb ram and an intel "HD" integrated card, Nowhere near a gaming rig yet i can run warframe at 30 fps normally down to 7-10 when on high level xini

Gaming laptops are just not a good investment. Heat just MURDERS laptops and thats all gaming laptops make.

Really, honestly speaking, buy a moderate desktop for gaming, and a light and USABLE laptop for whatever you are using your laptop for.

Dont throw your money away on a gaming laptop that will last 1-2 years before it melts itself.

EDIT: 10 POUNDS?!?!? Holy crap. This thing is just a really small, expensive desktop. I further reiterate...whyyyyyy would you buy something like this?

Edited by honeybadger

Gaming laptops are just not a good investment. Heat just MURDERS laptops and thats all gaming laptops make.

Really, honestly speaking, buy a moderate desktop for gaming, and a light and USABLE laptop for whatever you are using your laptop for.

Dont throw your money away on a gaming laptop that will last 1-2 years before it melts itself.

EDIT: 10 POUNDS?!?!? Holy crap. This thing is just a really small, expensive desktop. I further reiterate...whyyyyyy would you buy something like this?

I honesty don't know what you are saying^

For people saying don't buy a gaming laptop, maybe some people are unable to afford a decent gaming desktop and a smaller laptop. Or they don't have the space for a desktop.

Personal preferences. Some don't need a desktop but need a decent powered machine that is semi-portable.

OP, that machine is plenty powerful, except why do you need the laptop?

For people saying don't buy a gaming laptop, maybe some people are unable to afford a decent gaming desktop and a smaller laptop. 

Gaming laptops cost twice as much as a desktop of equal specs at a third of the performance.  They're a terrible investment.

Edited by Lifeoncelost

For people saying don't buy a gaming laptop, maybe some people are unable to afford a decent gaming desktop and a smaller laptop. Or they don't have the space for a desktop.

Personal preferences. Some don't need a desktop but need a decent powered machine that is semi-portable.

OP, that machine is plenty powerful, except why do you need the laptop?

I don't need a laptop but I travel around quite a lot and don't want to have a desktop in one place, for example going to my friends up the road etc..