Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story 2.0

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

Here is a list of things which I believe would GREATLY enhance Warframe's plot and narrative.

-Give the game an over-arching plot up until "Natah." Currently, there is no narrative reason for the player to do beyond Vor's Prize. We get a message saying, "now get out there and have fun!" after killing Vor, but we need a real story as to why we go from Earth to Venus, to Mercury, all the way to Uranus when the "real" plot begins.

-Rework all the old events into quests. Update the stories in them to be more compatible with the current lore. In the current state of the game, there's no explanation or even acknowledgement of Alad V becoming Infested and cured later. Without knowing about previous events, it's totally random and unexplained. 

-Add a new mini-quest to every planet that properly introduces the boss of that world and gives us a real reason to kill them.

• Like 2

It has been a hot minute since I last posted this, and as such it is pretty outdated and has some errors, but is this along the lines of what you are talking about?

TKarnc9.jpg

Edit: oof, this is so old it still has the Trials in it. rip Raids.

Edited by DrBorris
  • Like 4

I agree on this. The game doesn't have a nice narrative across the starchart. Especially since some of the story contradicts itself (such as Vor appearing again later)

Not to mention we don't get any introduction to the corpus, grineer or any of the bosses. Why are we fighting? What are we fighting for? blah blah

It would really be nice if we could get a revamp for the whole star chart so that it has a sense of story. 

• Like 2

On 2019-12-04 at 4:58 AM, Shaburanigud said:

Not to mention we don't get any introduction to the corpus, grineer or any of the bosses. Why are we fighting? What are we fighting for? blah blah

I'm glad you agree overall, but this is wrong here. We're introduced to both the Grineer and Corpus in the tutorial quest, Vor's Prize. Bosses don't have good introductions, but they do have brief ones in the Assassination missions.