Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 9 seems broken

Rudhon77

Hi, I have been trying to do my MR9 test for a while and have failed four times. I practice at least twice before each attempt and can consistently run it almost perfectly in practice but when it comes to the test I simply cannot pass because of the final npc stood up on the overlook platform. If i can see him, regardless of how far I am from him and whether or not I am stood still when he turns in my direction he see's me every single time. The reason I believe that there is a bug here is because this does not happen in practice and I decided to send a bug report because today and yesterday I passed the test in practice a number of times and then duplicated my movement patterns in the test, but was consistently seen in a spot that I was not seen in practice. I've done the test effectively four different ways in practice and copying any one of them was ineffective at the same point in every attempt. This sucks, please help! (ps I have a friend who passed his test on his first try, has watched me doing it and has tried doing it for me yesterday on my pc and he agrees that the test is not working the same way as his did)

did this mission about 2 weeks ago... it is very difficult with the rework as it seems the baddies see alot farther... in the end , once you learn there patterns they can easily be taken out... beyond that nothing will help much ...

just a tip, if you jump to the right on the 3rd phase and take out the guy immediately there... and look left towards the bridge.... 3 of the baddies cross the bridge at the same time shortly after.... using a wide archign weapon such as hate with reach or primed reach, you can easily sneak over there and melee all 3 in one hit kill (if ur weapon is modded strong enough to one shot)...... after that you hide behind the piller behind you (facing the end).... you will see a guy patrolling around the upper platform, and a guy patrolling on the lower... when the guy on the upper platform rounds the corner and starts heading to the right side of the map, quickly take out the guy on the bottom left (when hes looking away), then quickly run to the upper platform and take that guy out . at this point there should be a single guy on the lower right side of the map.. simple jump of the platform and take him out (again only if you have a weapon strong enough to melee one shot)... i found it much easier killing them in this order and just reg meleeing em quickly rather than going in for the stealth kill which took mroe time due to the animations for the kill

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-06 at 6:34 AM, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Enemy detection was buffed in August/September, so it's significantly harder to do this test now.

Still doable tho.

The thing that really made this harder is the removal of charge attacks that dissolve the bodies. 

Prior to heavy attack rework, you could just turn on charge and stealth kill everything without having to worry about the bodies being seen.

• 1 year later...