Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Arch Line" or Iztal's new 1st ability should be AoE.

Zahnny

I might be in the minority when I say I genuinely like Arch Line, but there are two changes I would make.

When cast on terrain to get a speed boost, it needs the option to tap it again to instantly stop the ability but keeping the momentum, and prevent the Warframe from slamming into that anchor point like a drunk Spiderman

When cast on enemies, it's actually kinda fun. I enjoy flinging enemies from the ground or on Dargyns in the planes,  but I recommend for Dargyns it should pull the pilot off without damaging the Dargyn, and said ability could do with having a small splash zone around the target, to pull a group of enemies instead of just the one enemy.

This is clearly a bug, but sometimes it lets me use it on Dargyns in the plains and other times it says they're invalid targets

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

This is clearly a bug, but sometimes it lets me use it on Dargyns in the plains and other times it says they're invalid targets

Shield/casting from 160~ish angle from shielded side gives invalid, tho might be that some spawned in regular dargyns are also invalid. IMO it should just work on all ships (even the big dropships force landing them).

EDIT: Scrap that, tested a few batches of spawns in plains and 2 out of the 3 shielded dargyns werent invalid while 1 regular one and 1 shielded were.

And

3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

When cast on terrain to get a speed boost, it needs the option to tap it again to instantly stop the ability but keeping the momentum, and prevent the Warframe from slamming into that anchor point like a drunk Spiderman

YES, technically you can blink dodge out of it, but the timing is very derpy depending on angle and you might instead slow down/get pulled back.
Tho since Archline keeps momentum on the pull, could ripline get it too/have its strengths reversed (ripline kills valkyrs momentum 1/3rd of the way in, but doesnt kill momenum of enemies pulled, when it should be reverse so that enemies land infront of you while you get to use it for upkeep of mobility).

Edited by Andele3025