Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack should be renamed to Minejack...

cyntreau

I seriously hope the resources are rethought now that the railjacks are useable. From what I'm seeing, just using the railjack costs enormous amounts of resources only found through the grueling exercise that is mining. I would like to play railjack like I play normal Warframe: Not having to worry about all the supplemental missions and resources I'll need just to play the game. I've spent an hour just trying to gather less than 100 pustrels.. almost all parts cost 1500 of them. This is just disrespectful that loyal players who have been looking forward to this for so long just to learn how much of a pain it will be to not only get started but continue using the railjack system. Is is really okay to the devs to expect a lone dojo owner to spend 15+ hours of MINING. For ONE thing? I hope I'm missing something here because I'm not impressed with the outdated implementation of resources in such an important addition to the game.

once you've obtained your Railjack, the resources are available through playing Railjack missions.

you can also join Railjack missions through the system map, which will put you on someone else's Railjack. Head to the forge area and there's a "Refine" button, which will transfer the Railjack's resources into yours (and everyone's) inventories.

17 minutes ago, _______ECHO said:

I seriously hope the resources are rethought now that the railjacks are useable. From what I'm seeing, just using the railjack costs enormous amounts of resources only found through the grueling exercise that is mining. I would like to play railjack like I play normal Warframe: Not having to worry about all the supplemental missions and resources I'll need just to play the game. I've spent an hour just trying to gather less than 100 pustrels.. almost all parts cost 1500 of them. This is just disrespectful that loyal players who have been looking forward to this for so long just to learn how much of a pain it will be to not only get started but continue using the railjack system. Is is really okay to the devs to expect a lone dojo owner to spend 15+ hours of MINING. For ONE thing? I hope I'm missing something here because I'm not impressed with the outdated implementation of resources in such an important addition to the game.

Are you talking about Railjack missions, or Open Area mining?

23 minutes ago, _______ECHO said:

Got over 400 of them in few missions on other peoples ships ,it is raining damn things .

Wish telurium was like that

I thought this was gonna be a little different. Since there is railjack only resources. Picture it, a big heavy starship, shooting at rocks and barrels to get the resources you need to upgrade past grade 1 equipment! Cause that's what I am doing right now.

Le 13/12/2019 à 16:06, _______ECHO a dit :

At first i thought RJ was a clan project and thus didn't mind the ressources. Truth is way different, and there's way too much grind for next to no reward so far. I mean, spending some time getting focus can be used everywhere but why are we spending so much time individually "farming" RJ, especially in such repetitive content - to be able to run RJ missions only ? I would have prefered some shared Clan content tbh, costs are way too high and you need way too much plat to build some decent RJ.

Not only are the resource requirements extremely high, but you have to consume resources to make ammo or even put out the dozens of fires on your ship or use abilities.

On top of that, they nerfed archwings so you die almost instantly if you go outside (better have two fully ranked arcanes for those extra revives) and they nerfed archgun damage by an average of 60% and falloff is 50% of that after 300m.  

And the blink nerf was so bad, and total archwing nerfs, because they want you to earn them back with archwing and blink buffs by reaching rank 8 in each intrinsic tree. 

Don't even get me started about missions COSTING intrinsics just to attempt the mission. 

I'm just going to not play any railjack until it gets fixed, DE did the usual by making it as grindy as they thought they could get away with. 

unknown.png

@Snakehound762 That's messed up, no wonder my Archwing wasn't doing crap and I felt like it was just imploding. The worst part is I just wasted 6 forma and on my Archwing gear which is still a terrible experience to level, believing that was the issue. I think I will just not play the game mode until it's a more enjoy experience.