Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Think That Nekros Should Not Look Like A Skeleton? Picture Inside.

Kaibah

I agree with you that the frames are bigger than the actual person, but think about what you're saying. So, the person inside the Nekros suit is even skinnier than he is now! Freaky. He's probably something like this:

Anorexic-Borat---40619.jpg

Well this is Necros ^^

• 2 months later...

I mean, the Warframes are supposed to be suits that are worn by people, and while the Nekros design is kinda cool, I think it's extremely odd that he looks like a skeleton. Wouldn't it be better if his body was buffed up to look more...human? Below I'll show a picture of a crude and quick edit I did in Microsoft Paint, to give you an idea of how that could look:

Warframe-MyNekrochangesFINAL_zpsdf0ccb4a

What do you think?

THAT IS THE NEKROS I WANT !!!!

I prefer the skeleton look -- make the primary dark and the secondary white and it literally looks like a skeleton running around, it's awesome.

For all we know, the person wearing Nekros has wasted away underneath (after an eon of being trapped in the Orokin Derelicts, perhaps?) and the suit is all that's keeping them moving around. That's a pretty cool concept, and explains his squishiness and need for Desecrate to stay healthy in the thick of battles.

Why everyone's opposing OP's idea that hard? If Nekros would have normal human's body, it would be nice. And yes, skeletons are related  to death theme, but current Nekros looks like he's going die himself. And that's not very badass. Also, OP's Nekros still looks like necromancer, so I don't see any problems with "death theme".

Edited by AlienOvermind

Why everyone's opposing OP's idea that hard? If Nekros would have normal human's body, it would be nice. And yes, skeletons are related  to death theme, but current Nekros looks like he's going die himself. And that's not very badass. Also, OP's Nekros still looks like necromancer, so I don't see any problems with "death theme".

Cashshop appearance option for a buff Skeletor?

Cashshop appearance option for a buff Skeletor?

Unique yet I would like to mention that the familiarization with the conception of the Death bringer may have many aplications so buffed or not it may not be a standard.I SUPPORT COMPLETELY THE IDEA OF BUFFED and NORMAL customization

No. Trinity keeps her lobster skirt, and Nekros stays thin. It's how they were designed, it's how they will stay. 

Warframe's art direction doesn't do what you want, it involves aspects and characters that hey, you might not like the look of. 

And that's, frankly, too bad. I don't want a muscular Death figure, I want him skinny as Hell.

Remember, his design is based off Heavy Metal posters. Figures in those are very often crazy thin. Nekros is crazy thin. Design: Success.

If it is indeed humans inside the Warframes (Don't care if it's canon, lore is an optional guideline, not a rule.), what if Nekros wearers are anorexic? What if the suit is small because they are? There are lots of reasons for a person to be very thin, maybe they just don't WANT to be like Death from Darksiders. They don't want to be a beefcake.