Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

railjack repair time

RS_Hesham

Well since the update is finally here why there is no option to rush the railjack repair ? 12 hour per part is really long i was ok with it before the update since there was no point in rushing because we couldn't fly with it then but now we can so why there is no option to speed the repair time ?

Just now, RICK_BO said:

Unfortunately; there is. On the market you can find "Rush repair Drones" that fulfill the resource AND time requirements for repairing these parts. Warframe's moving into that Pay to win category.

I don't think those affect the main railjack parts. I think those only affect equipment you add to the railjack.

OP is talking about the quest to build the Railjack.

1 minute ago, RICK_BO said:

Unfortunately; there is. On the market you can find "Rush repair Drones" that fulfill the resource AND time requirements for repairing these parts. Warframe's moving into that Pay to win category.

well i did buy one and it didn't work xd 

3 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I don't think those affect the main railjack parts. I think those only affect equipment you add to the railjack.

ahh, you're right, Skimmed too hard looking for posts about the cost of repairing these weapons.

3 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

True it doesn't not effect the main parts ...... 50 plat wasted ....xd