Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't see my Orbiter

-ViperStrike-

When I'm down here, I can see the mighty Railjack on a large tube connected to the Orbiter.

1a.png

When I'm up here on the mighty Railjack, I can't see the large tube and there is no Orbiter. (by going there from the orbiter on Esc or going down the Orbiter room)

2a.png

At this point I think the Orbiter should totally have the attention she deserves with a short animation showing her and a static figure of her on the background.

Edited by ------.Queen-of-Blades
Pictures, bug, typos

11 minutes ago, ------.Queen-of-Blades said:

At this point I think the Orbiter should totally have the attention she deserves with a short animation showing her and a static figure of her on the background.

We can't modify the outside of our Orbiter, or even see it at all except for [a random one?] from a distance on Relays,
so until that day comes, I'm not that eager to have a generic boring thing floating under my Railjack, TBH.

Just now, (PS4)RazorPhoenix970 said:

Well it wouldn't make sense to bring the Orbiter on Railjack missions since it would, you know, get blown up

This isn't about missions, it's when the two are connected via a big cable / tube while you're in your Orbiter.

Edited by NinjaZeku

16 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

We can't modify the outside of our Orbiter, or even see it at all except for [a random one?] from a distance on Relays,
so until that day comes, I'm not that eager to have a generic boring thing floating under my Railjack, TBH.

This isn't about missions, it's when the two are connected via a big cable / tube while you're in your Orbiter.

Exactly my point. When she's stationary, not on mission obviously.
Ignoring the Orbiter this bad doesn't make sense and it can't be that hard.

You guys remember the Orbiter animation that was never released? You can even see random Orbiter flying on Relay's backgrounds.

Spoiler

43qa8j5166xz.png?width=960&crop=smart&au

Source:u/CoolSkeletonWithHat

Is the problem with Liset connection on its front? Well, change it to the player's current landing craft.

Edited by ------.Queen-of-Blades
typos, corrected info