Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requesting Atlas Bulwark Height Reduction

Klaleara

I'd love it if I could use the bulwark as half cover.  So I could barely shoot over the top, allowing it to protect the majority of my body from enemy fire.  If I want to prevent getting shot at, all I have to do is duck.  So its a best of both worlds.

So then it stops becoming a Bulwark, and it also loses it's function of covering defense objectives, passageways (mostly useful in Disruption), and standing players that are reviving a teammate or capturing a target. Which would also further reduce the applications of Atlas's 2 in the first place, which is already very short.

You can have this as an Augment mod of some sort, but not as an actual ability change.

1 hour ago, Scruffel said:

You can have this as an Augment mod of some sort, but not as an actual ability change.

Does/did anyone find a use to his bulwarks second press/the roll? Spearguns thrown at it at least do stick but disappear/return when the stone roll times out and most other things i tried fail for the same time based issue. Because turning the 3 bulwarks to the base ability and then augment being a option for 6 bulwarks that are smaller but grow based on your rubble if you petrify them does sound actually useful.