The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

question regarding something recently discovered that is spoiler

mantasas17x

2 minutes ago, mantasas17x said:

I know heavy blade combos, which i do not like they are slugish and slow, its not my style. I am generaly agile player i preffer fast crit weapons. 

Just dust the ol' sentient beatin stick off when you need it. You don't gotta main the weapon, right? Just craft it. The cost of crafting it seems awful at first but the weapon does have traits that make it worth the cost of entry.

Think of it like this. What we know together now that we didn't know when is that the weapon is a weapon but also a key. So when you're really spending material on here is the key, which is fine.

Edited by Blatantfool

Just now, Blatantfool said:

Just dust the ol' sentient beatin stick off when you need it. You don't gotta main the weapon, right? Just craft it. The cost of crafting it seems awful at first but the weapon does have traits that make it worse the cost of entry.

Think of it like this. What we know together now that we didn't know when is that the weapon is a weapon but also a key. So when you're really spending material on here is the key, which is fine.

yeh ik i'll craft it and keep it next to my other trash