The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Dreadful optimization and memory leaks

Crasharr

Really, this is getting absurd,

I know when something is to blame on,low memory or low specs or whatever but these last few updates turned this program into a harddrive killer. After an hour or 3 it seems a memory leak has flooded my memory and it starts to want to swap to HD causing huge lags and interruptions. It takes about 5 minutes to close warframe down because it somehow needs to write soo much to the HD. My PC becomes entirely useless just because i played some warframe for 5 minutes... Princess, warframe is fun but you do not have my permission to turn my i7 core into a calculator because your S#&$ty coding has to lock down my entire PC for 5-10 minutes just to exit your program.

Your so called download optimization is even worse... 846mb needs to be optimized... sure let me take over your laptop for the next 45 minutes... Seriously? I did a full defrag just a few days ago, that was quicker than this. You really need to get your head right, software this badly optimized is and will keep damaging normal consumer PC's and some day you will be held responsible. Stop adding stupid S#&$ no one is asking for and start turning out stuff you atleast have basically tested to not ruin memorystacks or consumer PC's.

You guys are just turning into $&*^s these days... Addons no one wants, neglecting obvious bugs, creating stupid content that doen nothing other than create even more technical difficulties and you refuse to admit to anything. Until you put something into a patch log about memory leaks as if no one had noticed it before...

Learn to code!

I agree, though a bit less bitter. These most recent two patches have been increasingly poorly optimized. I have a healthy rig, with a 1070, i7, and plenty of memory and it's always been enough to run Warframe very smoothly. Since railjack dropped, my framerate has been dropping for seemingly no reason (mostly on Juipiter). Worse still, it has been causing my computer to completely crash and reboot when leaving missions, on random occasions. Since the most recent patch today, my framerate has dropped even further. Especially on the Earth tileset. My framerate is in the low teens with worse dips, and the level itself seems more glare-y than usual.

Guys, since every patch is the same cry, iam done with this... i have a ryzen 7 nvidia 1070oc billions of rams... and since the patches coming out my fps  is getting worse and worse. used to be in august i could play on max setting with avarage 90+ fps (must be more than my 75hz monitor)... Now since railjack.. i #*!%ing go in a crewship.. kill the core then the fcking fires making so big laggs... my gpu is on random idle around 50-60 % going up max usage only on arsenal lodouts and etc. i cant belive this.. this fcking engine also uses 1 core on 95% (cpu) and other 15 thread on 10% is this a fcking joke? its 2k19 i cant belive you cant optimalize a fcking fire or something to not drop from avarage 90+ fps to 30-40... really 30-40 with gtx 1070 oc not on amx setting my shadows and effect bot on low and medium .... i really love the game but iam losing intrest since your optimalization is sinmple S#&$, not once not twice.. always i dont care about more S#&$ content, the avarage player wants a fckign stable game not some primed S#&$ every 2 weeks... sorry for this bad attitude iam a little bit sick but this is going out of your hand DE.. i just check reddit since i started to play.. the hate about this bad optimalization and buggy contents growing every day and now reached the full hatred... 

I really wants to play more, support you more and more but consider that sometimes its better slow down, we had plenty of content now railjack liches primes anything.. eidolons etc myb iam new player i started to play in may but i would really like to see performance optimalization and bug fixes over the buggy contents.

i dont want to be missleading.. we dont hate you DE we just dont understand why you cant focus on important things (MANY PERFORMANCE LOSSES fps DROPS(khora mirage etc..), LEAKS, BAD GPU AND CPU USAGE...) over the new content... 

Yeah yesterday on a Veil mission I went down to 60's all the way from 110-120.

Base game runs around 144fps(cap) and can go down to 100-110 in ESO or other mass ability spam instances which has been pretty much the norm for me for years.

Last patches definitely hurt my performance. Today after the hotfix I optimized the game, and it runs better. But 100% the game has some coding errors, that the more you play the worse the performance gets.

Try downloading intelligent standby list cleaner and use it from time to time and see if that helps.

I just started to get performance issues today. I am not sure what is causing it, but its causing the game to 100% my disk. I hadn't had issues before, and  now its happening like every mission. It locks my system up for a good few seconds, and goes back to normal if not it crashes.

Running RTX 2070, Ryzen 7 2700x @4.1ghz and 16gb RAM. Never see more than 70% on gpu and never more than 26% of cpu, game is optimised for S#&$. Getting 75fps at times when doing railjack - yet i get over 350 idle is ship. So Frustrating, i love warframe, and have played since cbt, but this S#&$ is just putting me off playing at all.