The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix RNG

DCaedus

Make it so that if we farm for a drop too many times and don't get it we get a guaranteed rare drop after a certain point.

I have radshared over 10 Axi A6s at this point and still can't get Atlas P Neuros to drop.

Too much RNG turns many people away from the game, I've read it over and over online.

RNG is fine and works most times, but there's a point when it is too much of it.

• Like 1

25 минут назад, peterc3 сказал:

Is that particular gripe from people that could have been persuaded to play the game or is it from people who were never really all that interested in the game to begin with?

Just you wait Kuva Lich or Railjack RNG hate fanbase gets here.

5 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Is that particular gripe from people that could have been persuaded to play the game or is it from people who were never really all that interested in the game to begin with?

It's from designers of gacha games, actually. You know, the ones who make those games that revolve entirely around gambling for random drops? Even those developers still add pity mechanics in their games, because they know they'd lose players to exceptionally bad RNG otherwise. Blizzard also learned this lesson in Diablo 3, and added a pity timer to legendary items there too post-launch. Of all the mechanics DE would benefit from by pilfering from other games, pity mechanics to their RNG loot system would likely be around the top, as opposed to, say, half-baked imitations of DMC combat, or some pointless Assassin's Creed-y gimmick item.

Edited by Teridax68

OP and fellow Tenno who are tired/angered/etc with DE’s recent decisions to double down on RNG loot-box like mechanics.  Take the advise of the players who said to leave or play something else, and vote with your wallet.  DE knows players are upset with the loot box RNG death machine of Kuva lichs but said in their devstream they will not change the system. Then they tied the loot box system to Railjack parts.  If uninstalling the Gabe keto far I understand, but I implore you don’t spend any money.  If they chose to ignore us when we’re unhappy with a decision, fine.  We just won’t spend our money until they address our concerns and implement the changes that have been provided in many feedback threads to make the game rewarding.