Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Interesting Idea, maybe.

WillowBot

What if in a future update, Tenno could fully Ally with one of the primary factions, Being Each of the Enemy types: Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Sentient.

How would that be implemented?
Would you enjoy working alongside your favorite faction?
Could there be Territorial Consequences for the actions of Allied and Enemy Tenno (IE. Corpus Invasion of Earth causing the Titleset to become Corpus Controlled)
Could Infested players fight FOR Phorid instead of against him for his rewards?

Tell me what you guys think of this, I'm interested in what the Community Thinks about my wacky ideas.

I would totally be down for joining up with team infestation as long as it gives me a more interesting story with them, don't get me wrong, Arlo was a good start but he was and should remain a precursor, or perhaps a herald of things to come. Theoretically the Infestation is on the level of the Sentients in how it was made and what it does, the only reason it isn't is because it was nipped in the bud.

Otherwise I would totally be down with joining those factions, though I would like it if joining them was because there was about to be a massive invasion from the Sentients or something. I'd like a reason instead of the syndicate system which currently has the reason of 'Oh hey Tenno, we're all about this thing, wanna join us?' Some of us have a quest that fleshes us out a bit but there is still no reason for you to care in the first place'.

• Like 1

Just now, ArmyUnit said:

Working for the Sentients doesn't really make sense lore-wise imo, but I wouldn't mind some sort of system for working with the others. Could be interesting if done right.

Well, think of it as the Tenno in question are sort of in the same situation STALKER is, but  I do understand that it conflicts with the Story of the game, maybe later on for that one.

Just now, DarthIronclad said:

i will prob side with Corpus...mainly to kill Grineer...as like to insult the tenno a lot...and they give a good amount of affinity too

also rather have nullys and combas on my side than having to fight them

Strength to The Grineer, Corpo Scoom!