Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara prime something is off

(PSN)Kakurine2

So after looking at the pictures and videos we had for ivara prime compared to her live in game model there is a odd difference i can't place my finger on.

Her proportions looked perfect in the dev stream that showed her off.

But looking at her ingame the model looks wider?  Her head and feet look bigger then they should be.  Did de tweak the model? or am i seeing things?

Maybe something with my video settings?

Its still a good model but like i said something is off.

Am i the only one?

Also the astrea skin is bugged and not showing up at all for ivara prime.  Please fix the bug de.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Also the astrea skin is bugged and not showing up at all for ivara prime.  Please fix the bug de.

It is fixed on PC. You just have to wait.

Does other stuff look wider/different than it should? If not, it is unlikely to be your settings. It could perhaps be a difference between console and PC.

Edited by krc473

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It is fixed on PC. You just have to wait.

Does other stuff look wider/different than it should? If not, it is unlikely to be your settings. It could perhaps be a difference between console and PC.

Things do look wider / bigger then they should.  I have not yet tried it on my pc account.  So its possible it may be a difference in platform.

If you put her ingame next to the pics and vids that teased her do they look the same to you?

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2