Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I use battle avionics?

JMP3

Question

So, I was pretty excited when I got a couple of battle avionics, and then when I had enough capacity to actually install them.  I put on the Tether and Seeker Volley avionics in the middle and right slots on the grid respectively.  They show up when I'm piloting on the bottom right, but...looking at my controller and key config options, I didn't see any button for actually using them.  Tried using my power menu, as well as the actual power buttons, but nothing happened.  Any advice?

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, JMP3 said:

Any advice?

Reset your controls.

I am playing with an XB1 controller. I need to hold RB, then push the correct button for the power (X, because I use middle only). If this is not showing up you can try to rebind, but resetting to default is probably the best option.

9 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Reset your controls.

I am playing with an XB1 controller. I need to hold RB, then push the correct button for the power (X, because I use middle only). If this is not showing up you can try to rebind, but resetting to default is probably the best option.

Well, ended up being stuck in the ability menu for a bit, but did some rebinds and everything worked.  Now, you wouldn't happen to know if there's a controller bind for the tactical menu, would you?  I don't mind pressing L on my keyboard, but if I can do it on my controller it'd be neat.

1 minute ago, JMP3 said:

Now, you wouldn't happen to know if there's a controller bind for the tactical menu, would you?

Apparently it is RB or LB + Right D-Pad. I haven't got it to work yet, so I cannot confirm. As far as I am aware, there is no bind for it.