Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Railjack HUD disappeared when using forge

(XBOX)Cosmic Dovah

While in a railjack mission I activated one forge on my railjack and before it slid down into the depths of my ship I immediately tried to activate another. The container slid down but the menu did not open. My HUD disappeared though and did not return for the rest of the mission. Upon activating that same forge again a new box slid down and acted normally. The glitched box never slid down. That was my first time doing a railjack mission and I was by myself so there was nobody to tell me what I needed to do. I had already completed the objectives and I assume all I had to do was go to "extraction" but I failed the mission because I did not know where to go and a lone turret attached to an asteroid kept blowing holes in my hull. Because I didn't have a HUD and therefore did not know where the holes were I was running around my ship frantically looking for breaches. I don't know for sure what caused the mission to fail but I believe I kept all of the resources which was the main reason I was doing the mission. I tried a variety of things to get the HUD back but nothing worked. I don't know if there is a reason to use multiple forges in quick succession (like I said this was my first time) so this may not even be relevant but it's definitely a bug.

Edited by (XB1)Cosmic Dovah

On 2019-12-24 at 4:58 PM, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Confirmed HUD can vanish after forge use.  Need to completely exit to orbiter to get it back.  No hud will be visible (Warframe, Archwing, Pilot, etc)

If this doesn't fix it (it didn't for me), verify the download cache from the launcher and that should resolve it.