Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards are not Accurate (Railjack)

(XBOX)FruityDolphin

• 3 weeks later...

I reported this same issue here and in the support area, the response I got makes me think they're not even reading them. I put in a response to them to have a look at my account to see if there's anything that might help and from that I got back "we're glad the issue has resolved itself" in no way did I indicate the problem was fixed. It's not even the only example of things not tallying up I've reported, I've had similar experiences with toroids, tellurium, orokin cells, and others, always to the players detriment never beneficial and so far as i've noticed it's items that are hard to acquire to begin with. What's that saying? Once is chance, twice is coincidence, three times is a pattern.

On 2019-12-24 at 5:42 PM, (XB1)FruityDolphin said:

I know as a hot fix rewards were doubled for the holidays but its not working on all users.

That hotfix was for PC, not for console.  AFAIK, we have not received that update yet.

The intrinsics issue is known at DE - it's likely due to how intrinsics are tied to affinity, but do not benefit from the post-mission bonus affinity.  It's probably showing the wrong result in the end of mission screen due to that.

As for items, I have not noticed any errors in the number or rewarded items.  Are you speaking of items that are rewarded by the mission or stuff that you pick up?  Are you running a single mission then returning to dry dock, or are you doing multiple missions before returning?

The intrinsics seem to be acting like an item being levelled up, last mission I ran on at the summary it started adding from 9 which is the number of intrinsics I had before the mission, when the bar stopped filling the amount was 12, I went straight to intrinsics and the figure matched. I'm going to have a look again today and see if the same thing happens. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been doing this and seeing the Intrinsic give me around 4 less than what the screen shows I got during the mission. For instance, it said I had 36 as I pulled into the Dojo Dock.

Went to Intrinsic at the Console and had 32. Where do those other 4 go or come from? Which is the right amount? 

With this, I would say I have lost out on around 12-25 levels of Intrinsic from the difference the screen shows in the after mission and what the console shows for gain.

On 2020-01-24 at 7:41 AM, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Went to Intrinsic at the Console and had 32. Where do those other 4 go or come from? Which is the right amount?

The right amount is what's on the console.  Intrinsics don't gain from the end of mission bonus affinity, but the current end of mission screen is inaccurately displaying as if intrinsics do gain from bonus affinity so it's showing that you've earned more than you actually have.

Well, that’s disappointing.

I’d be happy to get *half* the Intrinsics reward the Mission Success Summary says I’m due.

I ran one mission at Gian Point today, and had 40 Intrinsics to start with.  Mission Summary said I had earned 50 points, but of course my new total back in Dry Dock was only 45; I only received 10% of the indicated reward.

I’d be thrilled with half of those 50 fantasy points that are being dangled in front of us. 

As someone with not as much time to play as I’d like to have, it’s going to take a long time to level up...  I can absolutely cope with that, if that’s how it is; but, it’s about managing expectations.  Took me a while to realise that I wasn’t getting the rewards shown, so I’d been working on the assumption that I’d get to higher levels much sooner.  
Good customer service relies heavily on managing expectations, so I hope that this is lesson is taken on board by the team.

(Full props again, though, that they worked so hard, and pushed out a new game mode to us for Xmas.  That was and is cool.)

Edited by (XB1)Hadley T
Edited for extra clarity

2 hours ago, (XB1)Hadley T said:

I ran one mission at Gian Point today, and had 40 Intrinsics to start with.  Mission Summary said I had earned 50 points, but of course my new total back in Dry Dock was only 45; I only received 10% of the indicated reward.

You didn't earn 50 intrinsics from a Gian Point mission.  You earned 5, it showed that you gained 10.  The results screen starts from the total you started the mission with and goes from there.  It didn't show you going from 0 to 50, but from 40 to 50.

The railjack is a joke so buggy and why o why is it veil only on for 30 min if that the rewards "what rewards" its a joke people leaving and crashing out the match after the so called hot fix my rhino had lost DPS and keeps going down against lvl20 grineers like wtf is that all about ur making a good game end u like d2.

On 2020-01-31 at 11:44 AM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

You didn't earn 50 intrinsics from a Gian Point mission.  You earned 5, it showed that you gained 10.  The results screen starts from the total you started the mission with and goes from there.  It didn't show you going from 0 to 50, but from 40 to 50.

Na na na I dont think so I started with ZERO intrinsic result after mission total 42 intrinsic went to upgrade I only had 10 <--------- you need to sort that crap out if we earned 42 we shud get 42 this is the only free game i actually spend money on but what's the point now it end up like destiny 2.

16 hours ago, (XB1)L1CKnDRIBBLE said:

Na na na I dont think so I started with ZERO intrinsic result after mission total 42 intrinsic went to upgrade I only had 10 <--------- you need to sort that crap out if we earned 42 we shud get 42 this is the only free game i actually spend money on but what's the point now it end up like destiny 2.

That's not how it works.  The mission end screen shows you how many total intrinsics you have not how many you earned through a single run.  It doesn't start at zero in the end of mission screen.  You can argue about it all you want, but that's how it is.  And, no, you're not earning 40 to 50 intrinsics in a single run of Gian Point.