Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is guides of the lotus ever coming back.

-IA-HatsuneMiku

hello all i know its abit strange but will guides of the lotus ever come back as i meet all the requirements and i love helping new players check the clan im in if u dont believe me <3 but i would love to just spend hours on end guideing people around in chat and game as i love this game it gave me a reason to pretty much exist xDDD *and a hatsune miku octavia skin but yeah i just want to know if it will ever come back if u can upit so hopefully we can grab DE staffs attention ill love u all *already do <3

thank you DE and the community 

16 minutes ago, HatsuneMikuislife said:

hello all i know its abit strange but will guides of the lotus ever come back as i meet all the requirements and i love helping new players check the clan im in if u dont believe me ❤️ but i would love to just spend hours on end guideing people around in chat and game as i love this game it gave me a reason to pretty much exist xDDD *and a hatsune miku octavia skin but yeah i just want to know if it will ever come back if u can upit so hopefully we can grab DE staffs attention ill love u all *already do ❤️

thank you DE and the community 

No, the program was scrapped for various reasons.  

If you're wanting an organized newb help network, there are several clans focused on that.