Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we PLEASE make Shedu a potential end of mission reward rather then a drop?!

CephalonWolffe

• 2 weeks later...

This is a huge problem. People just start the mission, rush to get the part, and if it isn't the one they want they about the mission.

Thing is that while this is a problem on it's own, a lot of people bring naked RJs (Railjacks with nothing on them) so the mission can't really be done without cheesing it with Amesha.

After 3 straight times I decided it's not wasting my time to try these missions. I either do what I can to win the mission and spend an hour doing it, spend an hour and lose anyway, or just accept the lose because someone brought a RJ with no upgrades. Seriously what the point of trying if I'm relying on the "benevolence" of some other guy?

Edited by SpringRocker

People who want the shedu are annoyed by the farm.

People who want to do the mission as intented are annoyed by shedu farmers.

Which makes this mission not fun for anyone, except those running it with their friends (which is the nicest way to play railjack, but assuming we have friends, they arent always available), and i think something needs to happen.

I like the idea of closing the entrance to the sentient ship until other objectives are complete: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1157026-railjack-sentient-anomaly-rushers/?do=findComment&comment=11276039

Though perhaps making the mission also a bit more available to make up for the inability to rush-farm it would be nice, like being able to do it once every hour, as arbitrations.

14 hours ago, Unpri said:

Though perhaps making the mission also a bit more available to make up for the inability to rush-farm it would be nice, like being able to do it once every hour, as arbitrations.

One of the biggest improvements for Anomaly. Locking the Anomaly wouldn't be a fix without this since that Graveyard only last for 30 Mins.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb DrivaMain:

Not only the shedu, the discovery of the ridiculously rare Tenebreous Ephemera makes rushers raiding pub games non stop.

shedu itself is kinda easy to obtain, but i would require half a brain to use at least nekros for a better drop chance.

the ephemera and umbral drops on the other hand are a problem, since the caches a insanely rare and there is no way to boost that stupid way to get item x.

adding umbral and the ephemera to the end of mission rotation table with a SANE! drop ratio for a time limited mission is to mainstream i guess.

Edited by SpawnTDK