Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack:People dropping into the mission just as it is about to end

Kaotyke

Its a recurring thing, there are only 5 Fighters left, both base objectives are completed and then "X has joined the Squad".

I just had someone do that. I dont think they even got the end of the mission rewards because they dropped before they spawned in the ship. They just had time to look around and then the ship went to the Drydock.

We need the thing we have in normal mission of "If 50% of the objectives are completed you squad is locked".

• Like 1

I might go with maybe 80% done. Empyrean missions are very slow, taking up to about 30 minutes. I sure won't want to be stuck alone from quitters.

Happens to older things like Fortuna, Profit Taker 3 and maybe 2. "joined the squad", mission complete, then players finally load in to no mission, no reward. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1046031-profit-taker-phase-three-player-joining-late/

The worst problem is when a player that just joined a few seconds before mission will fail. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1151712-being-so-bad-at-the-game-you-get-a-mission-fail-when-you-load-in/

That happened to me while i was clearing the star chart part of Railjack (so early Railjack). Sometimes, i would be loading in and the Mission would fail or i would barely do anything after i loaded in and the Skirmish completed. Also late joining can make the Players miss the experience they would’ve had in the Anomaly since that place would be finished before someone joins and realized the Players are finishing off the Skirmish instead of going to the Ship and kill Sentients or hunt for rare Crates for the Ephemera or Umbra Forma.