Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option enable or disable skills from turrets in Railjack

Vili

Many times you find the guy who just wants ruins the game, using the skills from the turret.

You can ask them not use the skills but they keep doing what they want.

The option to activate or deactivate the skills from the turrets could be the solution.

8 minutes ago, Vili said:

Many times you find the guy who just wants ruins the game, using the skills from the turret.

You can ask them not use the skills but they keep doing what they want.

The option to activate or deactivate the skills from the turrets could be the solution.

honestly think only pilot seat should be only able to use the abilties that use flux energy
while anyone can use the tatcial abilties

the battle abilties are much better suited for pilot use as they are based on the pilots point of view making a pilot use only much better. more so since people using partical ram an having a gunner think it will put another ram up on there side or something.

22 hours ago, kyori said:

Or they hijack your ship when you are refilling your payload.

But I have to say those are just minority bad apples who will soon kill the whole tree

Yeah... Seems like the captain should be able to kick the guy out of the pilot seat.

I mean, ultimately it's their ship.

1 hour ago, SpringRocker said:

Yeah... Seems like the captain should be able to kick the guy out of the pilot seat.

I mean, ultimately it's their ship.

Just met one such Tenno yesterday. Nevermind if doesn't help me to refill but when I go refill, he hijacked my ship. Only return it after sometime of flying around aimlessly with other crew member tells him to return the ship. lol