Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Host Migration Out Of Hand.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Just as the title says. I’m getting real sick of all the host migrations. They keep happening over and over. Can’t play a single mission without players host migrating then it places the rest of us in a Noob Railjack where we are not allowed to return to Dry Dock. So we are forced to abort as well. Had to close the game once because I was stuck in the loading screen. Never encountered host migrating as badly as this. Shouldn’t be forced to be host or play solo on a mission that is meant for full squads because players are super impatient. Something needs to be done. I would list a few suggestions but I’m sure many players will not agree. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Just as the title says. I’m getting real sick of all the host migrations. They keep happening over and over. Can’t play a single mission without players host migrating then it places the rest of us in a Noob Railjack where we are not allowed to return to Dry Dock. So we are forced to abort as well. Had to close the game once because I was stuck in the loading screen. Never encountered host migrating as badly as this. Shouldn’t be forced to be host or play solo on a mission that is meant for full squads because players are super impatient. Something needs to be done. I would list a few suggestions but I’m sure many players will not agree. 

Was it in the Veil? On a node flashing red? 

18 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Can't say that that's been my experience at all. 

Well it’s happened to me a lot. Sometimes when I’m the host, players would join and leave over and over. No communication, nothing. One guy rushed in to kill a captain and then left afterwards. Consoles can’t share the weapon pickups that drop from them which means that guys would've screwed the rest of us over if it any of the 2 had dropped. But hosts leaving is even worse. Maybe if it didn’t leave the rest of us with such a weak ship and the inability to return to the dry dock with what little resources we did managed to obtain, I wouldn’t care as much. 

But it is definitely becoming extremely common. For me and a few others. Veil Proxima is just the absolute worse for such things to happen.  

1 hour ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Well it’s happened to me a lot. Sometimes when I’m the host, players would join and leave over and over. No communication, nothing. One guy rushed in to kill a captain and then left afterwards. Consoles can’t share the weapon pickups that drop from them which means that guys would've screwed the rest of us over if it any of the 2 had dropped. But hosts leaving is even worse. Maybe if it didn’t leave the rest of us with such a weak ship and the inability to return to the dry dock with what little resources we did managed to obtain, I wouldn’t care as much. 

Right, but when it happens to only some of us, and not all, the cause can't be the game itself. We need to start looking at your connection, or for other reasons that could cause it.